Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Format: Paperback|Change

on August 23, 2014
My seven year old daughter received this as a gift and she adores it. There are opportunities to color on every page, but I would estimate that about half the pages involve an activity. There are mazes, word puzzles, drawing prompts, and matching games to name a few. If you are only looking for coloring pages, this is probably not the book for you.The included stickers are very nice, and about a 50/50 mix of characters and colored snowflakes. The images for coloring are highly detailed, and might be frustrating for younger children. This book is best suited to users with colored pencils.
review image
11 comment| 125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 8, 2014
I have a four year daughter who is a huge fan of the movie "Frozen" and when this arrived in the mail last week, she sat down for two straight hours, completely consumed. She loves coloring in the pictures and has asked me to help her with some of the more advanced activities like the mazes or letter games. I have been thoroughly impressed with this book's ability to inspire her concentration and imagination and since she can sit still with it for long periods of time it has also freed me up to do other things while she's occupied. Most of the activities are too advanced for a young child to read or do on their own, but she recognizes all of the scenes from the movie and loves putting her own touches into the illustrations. I highly recommend it for the price and it will be a coloring book that's filled in from cover to cover for little enthusiasts of the film.
on April 12, 2014
My kids aren't into word searches, mazes, and spelling challenges. We love to color. Would have liked more straight on coloring than activities, but overall a fun book. Pages are super flimsy newspaper.
11 comment| 68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 15, 2014
I originally ordered one of these because it seemed like a good deal and every little girl loves Frozen right now. As soon as I opened the package and saw this I ordered two more. The book is thick! Full of coloring pages, activities, and the full sheet of frozen stickers. I paid a little over $3 and this book is definitely worth the price.
on January 27, 2014
I absolutely love this product. So many amazing stickers, coloring pages, and activity pages. I love the movie and I love this coloring book!! It was also for me, a 22 year old...Thanks!!
on January 13, 2014
My daughter got this for Christmas. She loves it! Its been a few weeks since Christmas and I think almost all of the pages are done now! :) Its a real thick coloring book and for the price, it was worth the $$. Thank you.
on February 27, 2014
For under $4, you get a lot of pages + stickers. But the stickers are TINY. Characters are 1-inch tall. 50 stickers sounds like a lot, but not when you realize half of them are snowflakes the size of peas.
on February 15, 2015
This is NOT a coloring book! It is an "Activity Book"!!.. When purchasing this kind of product for toddlers that detail is an extremely important detail!! The three year old I had planned to give this to would just want to color, not follow instructions on connecting the dots and which of the four images is different.. The pages are poor quality, no thicker than newspaper, waste of money!! I wouldn't even recommend this book for the age group which it was intended for! The description said 3-7, I say it's more like 6-9. Two thumbs DOWN! 👎👎👎👎👎
on March 12, 2014
I like this a lot, but I will agree with other reviewers who say the pictures are very detailed, making it harder to color. It takes much more precision and can be frustrating for the littles. I also wish it was just a coloring book and not an "activity book", but it's hard to find coloring books these days that are just that.
on December 17, 2013
This is a good coloring book for Frozen fans. Remember: It includes 50 stickers, lots of pages to color, and is sure to delight fans.