Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BONUS PACK! Joyoung CTS-1078S Easy-Clean Automatic Hot Soy Milk Maker with FREE Soybean Bonus Pack
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on July 6, 2012
I bought this model originally at a retail store, so I could check its structure and functions after comparing with other models (of the same brand). after I have used for 1 month, I totally love it and have recommended it to many friends. a great gift idea.

#1 reason to buy this one---not like other models, the blade part is sealed into a one solid piece which is super easy to clean--just simply wipe it or rinse it (when it is warm)

#2 can cook soaked or dry beans, grains, and even cold fruit smoothies and hot veg soup

#3 good quality, relatively low noise

#4 best price for the functions

just be careful, outer layer is hot after cooking.
on November 5, 2012
We bought this machine because we wanted to have fresh soy milk every morning. We've heard it's easy to clean prior to buying, and that is true except that we still have to be careful not to have the power connector in contact with any water when cleaning, not exactly fool-proof, but manageable. Another thing is more critical and why one star is deducted from my rating. The outside gets really HOT while the it's boiling soy milk inside. It almost feels like little to non thermal insulation -- very bad if you have curious kids running around (fortunately we don't, yet!). Overall, a good product, but the poor thermal insulation really makes it feel not worth its full $100 price.
on September 29, 2013
We bought this Soy Milk Maker, and it works great, takes a lot of the hassle out of stove top cooking where you have to sit and watch to make sure you don't boil over, This Soy Maker is computer controlled and has a 180 watt motor that grinds up the beans and a 750 watt heater that cooks the soy into great soy milk. With one touch button operation and it beeps when the milk is done. The filter screen will fit onto a 4 inch opening jar so you can pour right into the jar through the filter. I have to clean off Okara (soy pulp) a few times from the filter screen to continue or it will plug the screen. You can make Soy Milk for pennies on the dollar. The 24 page Instructions with diagrams are mostly Japanese and a few pages of English, Button controls are in unit are in both Japanese and English. There are recipes for Rice Soy Milk, Walnut Soy Milk, Chestnut Soy Milk. I love the flavor of rice soy milk. We filter off the Okara for use in making veggie burgers, omelets and Tofu, You can find recipes on line for cooking with Okara since it's organic. We use Laura Soy Beans .com that are Non Genetically Modified and we use distilled water and Whole Grain Rice.
on March 18, 2013
As a Chinese girl, I was often told that girls should drink soymilk everyday because it is good for women's health.
The soymilk sold in the US supermarket is too sweet and milk taste like to me. So I bought this machine and so far I am very happy with my purchase. Now I can have fresh soymilk every morning.
This thing is super easy to operate, with soaked beans it only takes 20 mins to cook.
Clean is no trouble at all, as long as you clean it right after. Just rinse it for a couple seconds, everything goes off very easily.
on November 21, 2012
I've been using this Soy Milk Maker for a month and half now, soak soy beans the night before, then add Oatmeal, and different types of nuts every morning. Oatmeal make the soy milk thicker, nuts enhances the flavor. I don't even use the filter, just eat like rice soup. It's easy to use and clean compare with the old style Soy Milk Maker.
on May 10, 2013
If you make your own soy milk, this is it. I used to use my vitamix to blend the soy beans with water, then strain the mix and when I was done, I had bunch of pots to clean. The best part of JOYOUNG is that cleaning is so easy and the soy coming out is just perfect and the whole process is effortless.
on February 16, 2013
I bought this last week, and it works as well as I expectd! I love the dry bean function which produced best quality of soy milk. I always mix beans, rice and corn together. Love it! now i am away from unhealthy sweet soy milk in supermarket forever!
on May 12, 2012
The product does what it does, is relatively quiet and not too hard to clean. I've only used it to make soy bean milk, nothing else so far. It is an ok product, don't believe this is revolutionary in any real sense, I used a similar product many years ago and this is not much different than that one, yet the advertisement tried to sell it as it is a revolutionary product, it is not. It is a simple machine and has not changed much over the last ten years.

One thing I don't like is handle/grinding element, there is not a flat surface where you can rest it by itself, you have to put in a bowl or something on it's side, I'd imagine it's relatively easy to make the top part flat so that the thing can stand on its own, while not being used after wash.
on December 30, 2012
We purchased this product after reviewing several soy milk makers on Amazon.com. After using it several times, we really like it. It's easy to use and easy to clean. And it makes excellent soy milk.
on January 9, 2014
Really easy to use and makes outstanding soy milk. We just made our first batch and are so happy! We were skeptical that it could be so easy to use and clean but it lived up to its reputation. We filled the included measuring cup with soy beans and poured them into the container. Then we added fresh water to the lines inside the container, put the top on, plugged it into the socket, pressed the Dry Bean mode, pressed Start, and within an hour we had fresh warm soy milk. It was easy to clean, just rinse the blades with hot water, wash the inside, and done. We hope that it lasts a long time as we have been looking for a product like this for awhile. Next we will try using it to make our fruit and veggie juices.