- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Sale:||$109.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$70.04 (39%)|
Would you like to give feedback on images?.
The Joyoung CTS-1078S is the next generation of smart soy milk makers. Contemporarily styled, all parts that come in touch with food and liquid are made from food service grade stainless steel.
- Special Cooking Modes for Soymilk, Soap, Rice Paste, Juice and Other Recipes!
- No Internal Filter To Clean, Making Clean-Up Easy!
- Can Use Soaked or Dry Soy Beans!
- Can make cold drink
- 1.0 - 1.2L Capacity, Suitable for 2-3 people
- 110-120 Volt Compatible, Designed for US market
Soy Milk Health Benefits
- Reduce the risk of heart disease due to cholesterol free and high fiber.
- Reduce the risk of digestive disorders due to high fiber content.
- Dairy-free and ideal for people with lactose intolerance and milk allergies.
- Great for the dietary treatment of diabetes due to low glycemic index and cholesterol free
- Protein source in vegetarian diets containing the necessary amount of essential amino acids for tissue repair and growth.
- Joyoung CTS-1078S Soy Milk Maker
- AC Power Cord
- One year factory USA warranty
- FREE Bonus Pack: 0.3LB NON-GMO Soybean samples gift bag & Coupon
Attention: The bean sample is enough to make Soy Milk TWICE. Follow user manual to put in correct amount of soy bean.
The product didn't even turn on... But the return process of speedy and free.Published 1 month ago by yunnan jiang
one reminder: you need to sharpen the knife edges from time to time to maintain good condition. otherwise you will get more and more solid sediment and less and less soy milk after... Read morePublished 2 months ago by wofainta
I love it. I am a Chinese. And everymorning this thing gives me soymilk with freshest welcome! which help me keep a slim figure with abundant nutritionPublished 2 months ago by Jelena
I purchase this machine for home make soy milk. Having diabetic II conditions, I can not drink the soy milk from store shelf since they are all added with all have sugar. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Chee A