- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$139.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
The Joyoung CTS-1098 is the next generation of smart soy milk makers. Contemporarily styled, all parts that come in touch with food and liquid are made from food service grade stainless steel.
- Micro-computer Control, Totally Automatic Operation
- Patent "Water Diversion Technology" with Raphael Meshwork
- No Internal Filter To Clean, Making Clean-Up Easy!
- Makes up to 1.3 Liter of fresh milk from soy beans, rice, mung beans, almonds and etc
- User's manual with helpful and creative recipies to try
- Six intelligent protection functions for safe operation
Soy Milk Health Benefits
- Reduce the risk of heart disease due to cholesterol free and high fiber.
- Reduce the risk of digestive disorders due to high fiber content.
- Dairy-free and ideal for people with lactose intolerance and milk allergies.
- Great for the dietary treatment of diabetes due to low glycemic index and cholesterol free
- Protein source in vegetarian diets containing the necessary amount of essential amino acids for tissue repair and growth.
- Joyoung CTS-1098 Soy Milk Maker
- AC Power Cord
- Plastic pitcher
- Metal strainer
- scrub pad
- One year factory USA warranty
- FREE Bonus Pack: 0.3LB NON-GMO Soybean samples gift bag & Coupon
Attention: The bean sample is enough to make Soy Milk TWICE. Follow user manual to put in correct amount of soy bean.
Would you like to give feedback on images?
I'm always surprised how many people are still not hip to this awesome machine! We love ours. You can really harness a lot of nutrition with one of these. Read morePublished 26 days ago by Scott L. Riddle
I use it everyday, and it works well, but it disported me twice coming out unfinished 5 grains milk.Published 1 month ago by Wang
I bought this in Mar and used it for few times (less than 5), and now it is broken. Can you fix it?Published 1 month ago by fenghaolw
Very versatile, I mainly use it to make almond milk. As with buying a lot of Asian cooking appliances there are a lot of the settings I thought I would never use because they are a... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Britt
I bought this in August 2014 and just about 10 months, it does not work.
Can you fix this?
Joyoung soybean milk maker is just way too Fabulous!!
I really love it to be a member of my kitchen.