Joyoung Soy Milk Maker CTS-1098
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Easy to Use. Just One touch, fully automatic programming ,so easy to operate!
- Can make many kinds of bean milk.
- Easy to clean design, no Heating Tube, make Clean-Up Easy and Quick!
- Healthy and Great Taste! It's all fresh directly from soy beans, no additives.
- Economical! Can save you hundreds of dollars a year comparing to buy soy milk from supermarket!
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1). There are 3 switches to allow you to select to make "5 Grains", "Soybean" or "Mung bean". After using the machine for a week, the switch broke. I can only make the "5 grains" now. You can tell the machine is working on a different cyclye from the noise it makes. I contacted the seller trying to replace it. The customer service lady asked me to speak with me on the phone in Chinese, and she refused for a replacement. She said that "It is not a problem." She told me this is quite normal and i should leave the machine untouched to let the machine completely dry for a few days, then it will be ok. This completely lost me. On one hand, I have this machine that i can't use it on "Soybean" and have to try to make soy milk on "5 grains", and on the other hand, the seller said this is normal, this isn't not a problem. What kind of machine is this? so i have to let the machine to sit for a few day after using it once. I am contacting Amazon or my credit card company for dispute.
2). Terrible shipping. The product was shipped without a proper package.
3). The machine has a stainless steel inside, however, as you can see from the product picture, the connection between the top and the base is a ring of stainless steel. After the machine is done its cycle, if you are not careful, you will burn yourself (happens to both my mom and my wife) if you touch that ring.
4). It is very hard to pour the liquid out, it misses a little pouring outlet like many coffee makers have. it is very easy to see liquid running against the base onto your desk.
Overall, the machine is ok, but definitely, avoid this seller!
- quiet soy maker. Though it still emit noise, it's much better than previous models.
- easy to clean. With one less component, (the heat tube), it's easier to clean.
- smaller capacity. For my family 4 person), we feel we need a little bit bigger capacity. My previous model, 4 year old, seems bigger.
p.s. My previous model is a Joyoung too. It was bigger, a little noiser. As time goes on (we use it almost daily), the blade lost the sharpness. I hope we can just replace the part, to reduce the environment impact. Other than the dull blade, it's still a working machine.
It takes about 30 min to get a patch of soy milk, and I pour the soy milk into a pot and cook for another 10 min. Easy and fresh, that's all my family need!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It is easy to use and clean. Healthy and delicious drink can be prepared in less than 20 minutes. I'm just addicted to using the maker and trying different recipes everyday.Published on February 28, 2013 by MoMo
The product broke 4 weeks after we received it. That was 32 days after we placed the order, so the seller declined the return (they have a "30 day from invoice" return policy) and... Read morePublished on January 14, 2013 by Chris
We got it as a Christmas gift. It is well designed to use and easy to clean. We used three times a week and whole family enjoy it.Published on January 7, 2013 by jingbo dong