Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Joyoung Soy Milk Maker CTS-1098
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on December 19, 2011
Pro: I bought this machine to make soy milk. It makes great soy milk when it works.

Cons:

1). There are 3 switches to allow you to select to make "5 Grains", "Soybean" or "Mung bean". After using the machine for a week, the switch broke. I can only make the "5 grains" now. You can tell the machine is working on a different cyclye from the noise it makes. I contacted the seller trying to replace it. The customer service lady asked me to speak with me on the phone in Chinese, and she refused for a replacement. She said that "It is not a problem." She told me this is quite normal and i should leave the machine untouched to let the machine completely dry for a few days, then it will be ok. This completely lost me. On one hand, I have this machine that i can't use it on "Soybean" and have to try to make soy milk on "5 grains", and on the other hand, the seller said this is normal, this isn't not a problem. What kind of machine is this? so i have to let the machine to sit for a few day after using it once. I am contacting Amazon or my credit card company for dispute.

2). Terrible shipping. The product was shipped without a proper package.

3). The machine has a stainless steel inside, however, as you can see from the product picture, the connection between the top and the base is a ring of stainless steel. After the machine is done its cycle, if you are not careful, you will burn yourself (happens to both my mom and my wife) if you touch that ring.

4). It is very hard to pour the liquid out, it misses a little pouring outlet like many coffee makers have. it is very easy to see liquid running against the base onto your desk.

Overall, the machine is ok, but definitely, avoid this seller!
on October 7, 2011
Pros:
- quiet soy maker. Though it still emit noise, it's much better than previous models.
- easy to clean. With one less component, (the heat tube), it's easier to clean.

Cons:
- smaller capacity. For my family 4 person), we feel we need a little bit bigger capacity. My previous model, 4 year old, seems bigger.

p.s. My previous model is a Joyoung too. It was bigger, a little noiser. As time goes on (we use it almost daily), the blade lost the sharpness. I hope we can just replace the part, to reduce the environment impact. Other than the dull blade, it's still a working machine.
on September 20, 2013
This little machine is a miracle worker!
It takes about 30 min to get a patch of soy milk, and I pour the soy milk into a pot and cook for another 10 min. Easy and fresh, that's all my family need!
on January 13, 2013
I can make perfect different kinds of soymilk with this machine in a very easy way; however; it is not that suitable to use it to make rice pasta because it just make the rice pasta tastes like "ricemilk".
on February 18, 2013
I owned this soy Milk maker for over a year now, it is of great quality, so easy to operate and clean afterwards, I highly recommend it.
on November 18, 2011
I use it almost everyday. I had an old model and was broken. This one is easier to clean. It looks better as well. Money well spent. Highly recommend.
on February 28, 2013
It is easy to use and clean. Healthy and delicious drink can be prepared in less than 20 minutes. I'm just addicted to using the maker and trying different recipes everyday.
on January 14, 2013
The product broke 4 weeks after we received it. That was 32 days after we placed the order, so the seller declined the return (they have a "30 day from invoice" return policy) and asked us to deal with the Chinese manufacturer directly.
Obviously we were very unlucky, but at the same time it's in moments like this that you can really judge if a seller is dedicated to his customers. Superco didn't pass the test.
As for the soy milk maker, it received several 5 star reviews and this is what decided us to buy it. But after taking a second look we realized that some reviews were posted by people who had not tested the product extensively (or even not at all).
on January 7, 2013
We got it as a Christmas gift. It is well designed to use and easy to clean. We used three times a week and whole family enjoy it.
on April 21, 2013