5.0 out of 5 stars You don't always get what you pay for
Whatever...I am also a Palmer Graduate and I couldn't disagree with the previous review more.

Published on July 18, 2012 by Lucy

1.0 out of 5 stars 20% restocking fee? Rip off!
Published 20 months ago by DP

5.0 out of 5 stars You don't always get what you pay for, July 18, 2012
Lucy (Kalamazoo, MI) - See all my reviews

While at the absurdly expensive Palmer Chiropractic College, I DID spend the extra money for an "authentic" Activator IV...to the tune of $800. My thinking was I would get my moneys-worth. Wow...was I ever wrong! Not only did my fancy Activator IV (ahem...their top of the line instrument I might add) completely croak exactly one month after my 1 YEAR WARRANTY expired, but I was told by Activator Methods that I was out of luck and the best they could/would offer me was a pathetic $150 off yet another $800 replacement purchase with them. Seriously? My instrument didn't even last 200 adjustments and you want me to buy another one? Unbelievable.

If you are wanting my advice, I say buy this and when and if it goes have it repaired (NOT by Activator Methods...they only want to sell more expensive instruments, they certainly don't perform any repairs). Try this place: [...] or try this place: [...]. You will find that for a mere $60 bucks you can have your instrument repaired...and typically for LONGER THAN ACTIVATOR METHODS ORIGINAL WARRANTY! My J-Tech has already outlasted my fancy Activator IV by more than double. Be smart people.

Bottom line is don't get sucked into the name brand deception, it is a game.

5.0 out of 5 stars CAT, December 5, 2012
This review is from: Chiropractic Adjusting Tool
Great product! It works the same way as Activator does only this one is cheaper. Quality of the material is great. Handle is very comfortable. Highly recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tool, December 3, 2012
This review is from: Chiropractic Adjusting Tool
Not quite as pretty as an activator but just as effective and for the price... GET IT. Easy to use, adjustable force I recommend getting the rubber pads for the palm and finger as well as a cervical tip to improve comfort for yourself and patient.

1.0 out of 5 stars 20% restocking fee? Rip off!, May 7, 2013
This review is from: Chiropractic Adjusting Tool
The moment I received this product I suspected that it was refurbished. I wanted to replace my old unit which doesn't hold the lowest (read lightest) setting. The force gets harder the more you click. The "new" did the same. I tested it in my palm. Twenty clicks was enough to convince me that it was not new. I sent it back and was told that I had used the unit and there is a 20% restocking fee. Buyer beware.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, May 25, 2014
This review is from: Chiropractic Adjusting Tool
This is just what I was looking for and at a reasonable price. I have several patients with arthritic joints and decreased disc spaces that make it impossible to get satisfying relief from diversified adjusting. Treatment with this tool along with deep tissue stretching and axial decompression increases mobility, decreases pain and discomfort as well as restores function. I would buy this product again in the future, if I needed to and from this seller, as service and shipping time was excellent and the price of the product is appropriate.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good, January 20, 2013
This review is from: Chiropractic Adjusting Tool
The price is as cheap as you can find for a chiropractic type tool that's for an adjustment. I still prefer the actual Activator, but this works really just as well, and it is well made. There is no reference on how much force your giving with each turn of the adjusting sleeve, so you just have to test it before using it on a patient.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great!, April 28, 2012
This review is from: Chiropractic Adjusting Tool
I bought this to treat my mule, but found me using it more and more on myself lol.

I can't make it to the chiropractor, to the masseuse etc on a regular basis with my life and work schedule. So a couple of these to the area works great.

To those that say this is a medical device and could cause permanent damage, you cannot damage yourself with this unless you ingest it.

This does not deliver a punch that would hurt someone. It merely acts on the small area you are needing relief of.

Even the chiro books say you can't do damage with this, even if you push as hard as you can, the punch it delivers is suppressed by the weight of your push.

I like it, use it and my coworkers (we are all medical) are using it too

5.0 out of 5 stars Great chiro tool. Great price, great service!, April 17, 2013
This review is from: Chiropractic Adjusting Tool
Great chiro tool! Light weight, accurate, good looking. Will buy a couple more for the office and for field work.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have only had it a few days but I'm ..., August 23, 2014
This review is from: Chiropractic Adjusting Tool
I have only had it a few days but I'm giving it 5 stars even though it's not exactly what I wanted. Be aware that this one packs a lighter "punch" than the one your chiropractor uses. Having said that, I kind of think a stronger one should only be used by a professional. I think this one will help out in between chiropractor appointments.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy!, December 7, 2014
This review is from: Chiropractic Adjusting Tool
It's a life saver when it comes to loosening those tight muscles. If you get a lot of neck, shoulder or back muscle knots...this is a great little tool...even if you see a chiropractor regularly...as my family does. It never fails...the weekend hits, the chiropractor is closed, and I have a stiff neck! This little clicker will loosen it right up and make you feel like a million bucks soon after and even better the next day. A great buy!

Chiropractic Adjusting Tool