5.0 out of 5 stars For quick trips out with baby & toddler, August 15, 2011
Ju Ju Be has thought of every moms needs thru the entire line of bags! Quality in every one! This is lighter than the Be Hip which I also own. great bag!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great compact bag, July 12, 2011
Now that my daughter is a toddler and it's summer I needed to find a smaller diaper bag. This bag fit everything my big skip hop bag did but in a much smaller and lighter bag. I love it! The only things I wish it had was a couple more pockets inside and a magnetic snap closure. Other than that it is the perfect bag. It's so nice to not be lugging around that huge diaper bag anymore!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for quick outings!, September 19, 2011
I use this diaper bag as my purse, I can fit my essentials with a few items for my toddler (snacks: yogurt, applesauce, box of animal crackers, & a sippy cup fits perfectly one of the front pockets, & diapers and wipes in outside back pocket). I was pleasantly surprised at all of the room! And all of the different ways to tie the straps (see little dudes and divas youtube video for help). I carry it messenger style, but recently discovered the back-pack way.
The changing pad is pretty useless. The color is lovely! I was happy to discover that the background is more of a light green NOT white.
Perfect for a quick trip out with my toddler! I'm so sad that this bag is being discontinuted, but happy I grabbed one while I still could! I keep a JuJuBe BFF in the car with change of clothes, more diapers/wipes/toys in case of emergency or an outing runs longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful bag!, August 16, 2011
I use this bag for everything! Purse, diaper bag.. It's wonderful! So light weight and easy to carry. I love that you tie the straps different ways to fit you needs. Overall, it's just wonderful. I would buy another in a heartbeat! Actually.. All ju ju be's products are fabulous!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag!!, July 4, 2011
I love jujube products. They are sylish, functional, and ease to clean. I bought this to replace my large Be Spicy diaper bag as my kids are getting older. I love the print (marvelous mums)!! I have gotten so many compliments on my "purse". When I tell people it's my diaper bag, they are shocked! I keep the straps tied in a bow which adds a nice feminine touch to an outfit. This is much lighter than my Be Spicy and I was surprised by the lack of structure to the bag (compared to my other jujube) but, it's function is different. I'm very please with this. It has pockets for small items and stands up to everyday use. I am ordering another print to have some choices.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for quick trips, June 1, 2011
This review is from: Ju-Ju-Be Be Light Diaper Bag, Shadow Waltz (Baby Product)
This bag is perfect for quick trips when you don't want to haul your big diaper bag around...it easily fits a few diapers, wipes, change of clothes, and a bottle if need be. It seems really durable and it's nice that you can make the strap as long or as short as you want. I don't love the thin changing pad that comes with it...I like the memory foam pad that comes with the bigger bags better but I understand the reason for this. It's machine washable and seems like it would wipe clean pretty easily. All in all, this bag is pretty much exactly what I was looking for. I use it for quick trips and I use my ju ju be bff when I need to pack more stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, of course it's JJB, so I knew I would., May 31, 2011
mcspellman "mcs" (phoenix, az United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ju-Ju-Be Be Light Diaper Bag, Shadow Waltz (Baby Product)
First off, machine washable, which in my house is a huge factor. Second, it holds a ton of stuff. I find the outside pockets handy for holding a bottle or sippy upright as well as my phone for easy access. The changing pad is very generously sized and yet compact, I carry this bag as a purse, so the changing pad gets used in my "quickie" diaper bag seperately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mult-purpose bag!, April 26, 2011
I have one of these bags in lotus lullaby and just bought another one in zany zinnias. It is a great light weight bag and can hold a lot for its size. I use one for a book bag. I plan to use another as a park bag/travel bag for summer trips. I love that this can be used even when the kids are out of diapers. So cute.

It doesn't have a closure, but I added a magnetic snap easily. However, I never really had anything fall out before I added the snap. Also, there are tons of ways to tie the straps. Just check out the JuJuBe website. If you can sew, it is easy to make the bag into a tote or add sliders. Personally, I love being able to change up the straps.

If you are wanting a larger bag with more organization, this is probably not for you. If you want a fun lightweight bag for short trips or if you don't pack a lot, this is perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good in and out bag, March 20, 2011
I am a mom of three kids under 5. I got this bag for quick trips when i just need a bottle and a few diapers while running errands with the kids. It does this job well. I love all the pcokets on the side that it has to hold various item. The one thing I do not like about it is the handle. I wish they had put and adjustable handle instead of just having you tie it at the top because the extra handle stuff can be uncomfortable on your shoulder. Overall though a good bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun bag, lite, multiple uses, December 10, 2010
If you are a lite packer, looking for a fun bag, or just want a simple and smaller version of a diaper bag then this is a great option. I love JJB products because of the Agion and the fact that they are machine washable. This bag is practical, made well, and comes in so many fun prints. I got the Marvelous Mums. The picture makes it look like the flowers are on a white backdrop but actually, the backdrop is a very light shade of green. It comes with a thin changing pad. I purchased the JJB Changing Pad Lite in the same print and is the same size as the one included (21" x 12"). There are crumb drains in the back pocket, a large zippered pocket on the inside (a little bling on the zipper pull), and two pockets in the front, below the logo. The straps can be tied to your liking and are padded with memory foam. I love that this bag is a smaller size but big enough to fit plenty of items on the go. I am a nursing mom with an infant and a toddler. When I go shopping there is hardly any room for a large diaper bag or multiple bags. This bag works great for us!

Rate and Discover Movies