Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ju-Ju-Be Be Rich Wallet, Zany Zinnias
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Color: Zany Zinnias|Change
Price:$78.28

on January 22, 2010
I am extremely particular about wallets and also have quite a few cards that I carry every day. This wallet is very reasonably priced, pretty and fits all of my items extremely well. It fits into my three Ju Ju Be bags perfectly and keeps the mommy compartment from bulging too much. It also fits in the largest pocket from Be Set and into my purses with ease. I am becoming a Ju Ju Be addict and appreciate their functional and thoughtful design. This is worth every cent. There are good photos of the inside layout on the Ju-Ju-Be web site. Thank you Amazon for carrying the Ju Ju Be line!
on March 13, 2013
I bought this product along with a Ju Ju Be BFF and the Be Quick. After spending hours looking through the many, many wallets on here, I picked this one off of the youtube video by littledudesanddivas.com. I needed something that could fit easily in both the BFF mommy pocket and the be quick. It had to me more organized with more space while not bulky. The video portrayed this wallet being THE wallet, it even could fit a phone!

Not so much.

Pros:
Lots of storage/slots- I have 9 cards and 7 buisness cards in there with no overlapping
Holds it shape for the most part
Clear ID window
Fits into mommy pouch and quick very well
I can clip a pen nicely inside the crease

Cons:
Very slick (Slides right out of hand with no place I could put a wristlet)
Some slots are TOO snug
Change part can get very bulky.
I would not be able to close it with one hand (baby in the other)
Even with not that much in there, I could not fit my iphone 4 into it.

Overall, it will due, but not what I was expecting from the hype about it.
on December 2, 2010
I know this product is marketed to mothers of small children but I absolutely love this wallet!! The fabric it is made of is beautiful and cleaning it is so easy! It is even water resistant!!Beautifully made colors are bright and cheerful. The lining is a pretty gold color. Organization of the wallet is what drew me to it and I am not disappointed. Recommend this product highly worth every penny!!
on February 14, 2012
Like the previous reviewer, I really wanted to love this wallet. I thought that with 18 card slots, 3 wide pockets and a zippered section it would be the perfect solution. This is my first JuJuBe product and since everyone else raved about JJB I figured I couldn't go wrong. It's close, but needs a few improvements to actually be functional. I was looking for a wallet that could go from diaper bag to pump bag to work laptop bag since I have to carry all of these at separate times and carrying a separate purse was just too much. I needed a wallet to carry my debit card, ID, insurance cards, a plethora of store membership cards, a few gift cards, then sections for receipts, coupons, and checkbook. In theory this wallet sounded perfect. I found it to be a little bulky with all of these things, but I could get over that. What this wallet is missing is:
-a pen loop
-a wrist strap
-a second snap (I do feel that prolonged use with the single snap to close it will create excessive wear. The first snap really only works with an empty wallet--and who carries around an empty wallet???)
-card pockets that actually fit cards!

I discovered after a few days of ditching my purse and trying to only carry around a wallet that the pen loop and wrist strap would have made it close to perfect. Not having a second snap made the wallet seem cheap. Then I was extremely disappointed that a couple of the card pockets did not fit regular sized gift cards, credit cards, or discount cards! How can a wallet have a card slot that doesn't fit a card? This made me realize that you get what you pay for. I have upgraded to a Coach Zippy Wallet and am MUCH happier. This is my first Coach product and the construction materials are far superior to the JJB wallet, and it was only a little over twice as much (I found it on sale at a major retailer). This holds all I need, including a pen and checkbook, and is in a much slimmer package. I will be returning the Be Rich.
on September 16, 2011
I bought this wallet in Perk Perennials and I LOVE the pattern! The wallet is really sturdy and well made and holds way more than I need it to! People often compliment it. I also have a diaper bag by Ju Ju Be - really great products that are sturdy and attractive.
on July 7, 2011
Im a Ju Ju Be addict and I LOVE this wallet. There are so many places to put things its almost overwhelming. I love that its washable so if my little guy spits up on it or something gets spilled on it, all I have to do is wipe it off. Its amazing.

There is one thing that I do not like about it. While I love the pattern and the colors are so pretty and vibrant, I wish the inside was a solid color. There is such a thing as too much and the patterned fabric on the outside as well as the inside is in fact too much. I gave this wallet 5 stars because of how great it is but I would give the overall appearance a 4 because of the overuse of the patterned fabric.

A word of caution- I have a BeTween as well as a BeFabulous and the wallet does not fit into the mommy pocket if you have your phone, keys and glasses in it. The only way I can carry it in the mommy pocket is if I only put the wallet and my phone in there which kind of makes the mommy pocket pointless if thats all that can go in it.
on February 16, 2011
This wallet is fantastic! So many card slots and pockets, I can fit everything I need to in here without it feeling bulky! Love it!
on February 10, 2012
So, I really wanted to love this wallet. It's pretty, easy to clean, pretty... but unfortunately I just don't find it functional. It doesn't accommodate many contents at all, which is a bad thing for a wallet. If you were to put a card in each slot (which you can't because some of the slots are too small for cards), some cash and coin in the zipper part, and maybe a few receipts tucked into the pockets, you won't be able to snap it closed. Everything has to be in there perfectly or you can't zip the cash/coin section. The card slots and pocket areas just don't lend a sense of organization. With two small kids I am always rushed at the checkout stand, and this wallet just isn't working for me. I don't have time to finesse my wallet shut and jiggle my cards in and out of the card slots. After 6 weeks of trying, I'm going back to my old wallet and considering putting this one up for sale on ebay.
on March 25, 2011
I am very happy with this purchase. It makes my Ju Ju BFF complete! Very nice. :)
on October 20, 2010
My old leather wallet, which I thought was about the same size as this wallet, was bursting at the seams with all of the stuff I had crammed in there. I transferred nearly everything to the Ju Ju Be wallet, and I have tons of space left over! It holds everything, and doesn't get heavy and weighed down. Very convenient and easy to use, and doesn't get dirty. I also love all of the patterns offered. I bought this when I got a Ju Ju Be diaper bag, but I highly recommend this wallet even if you don't have a baby!