5.0 out of 5 stars small and cute
the color is a little different close up, and a lot thinner than the picture shows. However, I love it! it arrived within two weeks although the estimated delivery date was a month. I am contemplating buying another!
Published 11 months ago by Courtney Therrien

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small
This scarf is too small for neck, and it something my baby niece would wear and she is four years old.
Published 11 months ago by Manssadje kamate

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small, November 18, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a favorite, AT ALL..., November 3, 2013
I usually love things I buy on amazon, but this was not a favorite. I looked everywhere for a pink knit infinity scarf and this one was what I found. It isnt a real thick infinity, its super flimsy. only goes around your head once. the light pink isnt as creamy and mauvey its more of a baby pink that you'd find in the new born section. it is already ripping.... i just opened it and put it on 2x. i dont love it at all. waste of the few dollars that it was...

1.0 out of 5 stars not what you expect, December 13, 2013
Hated this scarf, so small and flimsy no wonder it was super cheap! Don't pay any mind to the pics provided for this product, its way smaller than pic

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small, December 12, 2013
In the picture it shows a much bigger scarf, and when it arrived I tried it on. It only wrapped around my neck once and was tight. I was expecting a much fuller scarf.

3.0 out of 5 stars Small, December 1, 2013
Amazon Customer "SassyMT" (Anywhere my computer will go) - See all my reviews
I was expecting a scarf that I could loop around twice but this is more like a single loop..guess that's what the "one circle" in the title means. Still, the product is soft and comfy and would be great just to throw on with a coat if you want to wear a scarf without a lot of bulk. I opted to give it to my teenage daughter though. She's happy with it. The pictures of the models give the illusion of a much bigger scarf, which is misleading. Still, it's an okay scarf.

5.0 out of 5 stars small and cute, November 5, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Came from overseas, December 18, 2013
The material of this product looks like something a student could have done. It's knitted and doesn't have any tags from where or who made it. It came from China and quality doesn't look very good. It's a xmas gift for a teen so hopefully they don't notice lack of quality of product.

2.0 out of 5 stars the scarf is to scale with the picture, January 7, 2014
This is not a bulky endless scarf advertised to be on site. It's a few threads in a circle barely large enough to go around your pet's collar. In other words, this scarf is VERY small. Me no likey.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poorly consructed, January 23, 2014
This review is from: Juanshi Women Warm Infinity One Circle Knit Wool Blend Cowl Loop Scarf Shawl
I would not recommend this scarf. Needed to be mended before I could wear it. Was unraveled, right out of the package! It was cheap in price and quality!

3.0 out of 5 stars scarf, December 24, 2013
way smaller than I thought it was going to be but I guess you pay for what you get -