4.0 out of 5 stars less talk, more singing please
I love this man's voice! There are several great songs on this CD, my two favorites being "Lover, Lover," and "What Do You Want?" I would give this CD 5 stars, but the talking between tracks is somewhat annoying. That's just my opinion. The music is awesome!
Published on June 29, 2011 by PC game player

The album has no real style, and it seems as if he needs to find a vision for what he wants to be. The songs jump from light alternative to pop to country and then back to pop... all with annoying intro/outro tracks between many of the songs.

Don't buy the whole album. You're better off downloading just a few songs:
What Do You Want
Old School New...
Published on February 2, 2011 by lsabbann41

2.0 out of 5 stars I like it less, each time I listen... Not even really country., February 2, 2011

Don't buy the whole album. You're better off downloading just a few songs:
What Do You Want
Old School New Again
One More Drinkin' Song
Lover, Lover (which I'm sure you already know)

He has two very catchy singles on country radio, but I wouldn't mind if he faded off the radar.

4.0 out of 5 stars less talk, more singing please, June 29, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Immature, August 4, 2010
This is terrible! What's up with all the talking? Love Lover, Lover but everything else is very bad. About the time I thought a song might be good the lyrics took a turn for the worst. Jerrod has a wonderful voice but very poor material.

1.0 out of 5 stars What is this C--p!, March 20, 2011
I saw the "What Do You Want" video on CMT and thought it was great. This guy has a great voice and from the video, I thought that he might one of the few that sing in the "old real country" style. I was so wrong, even though he is capable of it. There are a few songs (very few) on this cd that are ok, but most(almost all) are a disappointment and torture to listen to. What's with all the talking and wierd sounds? This guy has a lot of promise if only he could find some good material. A few songs on the cd prove that. If he likes to write his own material, then he should talk to Vince Gill to find out what works,what doesn't and how to distinguish the difference. This cd doesn't work. I hope he isn't condemned by it. Didn't anyone listen to this material before they made it into a cd? He does have talent. A lot more than a lot of the current "so called country music stars" have. I hope the next cd is better, it wouldn't take much.

1.0 out of 5 stars Why?, February 8, 2014
I got the cd after hearing "Lover, Lover" on the radio. I'm not disappointed with the songs, but the talking parts are really stupid and annoying. When I play a cd in my car, I'd like just the tunes please.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, but wacky, November 4, 2011
It was very interesting listening to his CD as it's really good music, but it can be wacky at times and down right funny. so if you want a good cd that you can also get some laughs from then this is it.

5.0 out of 5 stars a sing-along start to finish, March 26, 2011
Three words describe this album...fun, fun, fun!! I bought it for one song I loved on the radio and instantly become a Jerrod fan. I will definitely be following his career in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far SO great, February 24, 2011
I like that he writes his own music. In my mind anyone can have people write for them then sing a song, but the true talent is in a singer/songwriter. I don't really enjoy the "skits" between songs but the actual songs make up for it. It would make a nice addition to anyones collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Album, August 23, 2010
I bought the album and it got here 3 days after I ordered it and I love almost every song my favorites are "Lover Lover", "Down In Mexico", "One More Drinkin Song", and "Come Back To Me". I higly recommend this album to people who love country.

5.0 out of 5 stars REAL FUN COUNTRY, August 8, 2010
Lover Lover is an awesome song and the singer is terrific. I now have even more favorites since I bought this CD and will be playing it many times over. His voice, the words to the songs and how he delivers them is totally, exceptionally, perfect. I hope he will be around for many years to come. Oh and the best part, there are so many many songs on the CD to choose from. WOW 5 Stars from me.

Judge Jerrod & The Hung Jury