5.0 out of 5 stars Zits Gone in About a Day
I have tried many spot treatment concealers and this is one is the best. Many have complained about an orange shade, but I have light olive skin and it works well for me. Combined with ZENO your pimple will be gone without a trace in a day.
Published on May 15, 2010 by Lifeisgood

3.0 out of 5 stars Consider this
Published on March 20, 2007 by L. Casey

3.0 out of 5 stars Consider this, March 20, 2007
This review is from: Judith August Cosmetics Everything Pencil: Erase-Zit - Neutral (Health and Beauty)
The J. August Everything Pencil comes in about six colors. This makes sense. So why is it that the EraseZit Pencil comes in one color for everyone? My skin is very fair, so I wear the ultra-light Everything pencil which works well. However the EraseZit pencil made me look as though I had an orange blotch on my face no matter how well I blended. YUK. I suspect that it would blend well with medium toned skin. It also smelled clean and had a nice texture. I doubt that I would risk it on dark skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zits Gone in About a Day, May 15, 2010
Lifeisgood (Salt Lake City, UT, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this!!, September 10, 2010
This is a wonderful pencil! It covers a multitude of blemishes! Blends in with skin .... only need a thin layer to do the trick! It does not irritate my sensitive skin. I will reorder again!

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what is promised, April 29, 2014
I'm not enthused. It doesn't seem to help heal zits but it does cover them. As a light-skinned Black woman it's a little light for me but it's the darkest shade available.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have used this product for years and love it., January 25, 2015
I have used this product for years and love it...but I purchased it with another pencil of the same line ...that was much to my despair shipped out from another retailer...so not only was I screwed into paying shipment once but twice because of this!...I am very surprised of this situation!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, December 11, 2014
The pencil is a great concept, however, sharpening it is a little difficult.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best concealer, October 3, 2011
kate (New York, NY USA) - See all my reviews
Very simply the Everything Pencil conceals flaws, scars, breakouts, you name it. It does not come off with perspiration, it does not get clogged in the fine lines of the skin and it comes in color hues. It can be worn alone, with makeup or with tint. It is a product that improves the way one appears. It goes everywhere I go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 1, 2015
I was skeptic, but this really does conceal a blemish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 19, 2014
Greatest thing I've ever found for blemish cover up!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this and found another use, June 27, 2012
I always keep one of these handy on trips for sudden breakouts. Last weekend, I noticed I was itching my leg and had a small bite of some sort. I applied some of the everything pencil and the itching stopped and it dried up and healed FAST. This really is an everything pencil!