Judith Jack "Mini Octagons" Sterling Silver, Chalcedony, and Marcasite Drop Earrings
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Faceted octagonal center stones and geometric detailing lend contemporary appeal to the timeless beauty of the Chalcedony and Marcasite in these Judith Jack drop earrings.
- Lever back finding
- Crafted in .925 sterling silver
- The natural properties and composition of mined gemstones define the unique beauty of each piece. The image may show slight differences to the actual stone in color and texture.
Shop studs, hoops, and more in our Fashion Earrings selection. Choose from gold, sterling silver, diamond and more. Shop Fashion Earrings.
As the premier marcasite brand, Judith Jack provides unique, fine quality pieces for aficionados and collectors. Launched over 35 years ago, its founders had a passion for antique and estate jewelry. Today, the brand continues to honor its legacy while also offering modern selections. Judith Jack’s signature pieces features grade-A marcasite, a highly faceted, silver metallic stone that sparkles with a diamond like glow. Collections mix elements of contemporary and vintage styling, as well as infusions of semi-precious color, to offer truly unique designs.
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 5 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces
- ASIN: B009EF3GA8
- Item model number: 60238689-900
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 24, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Judith Jack|
|Metal stamp||925 Sterling|
|Gem Type||Marcasite, Chalcedony|