- File Size: 503 KB
- Print Length: 52 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: March 21, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00BZ2TLRK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #940,967 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$6.99|
Save $4.00 (57%)
Juice Fasting 101: Juicing for Weight Loss and Body Detoxification Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
The section on vegetables associated with pesticides was especially helpful. It definitely raised my awareness about which vegetables I should use. Losing weight from juice fasting is great, but not if you are risking ingesting pesticides.
It is admitted that this has to be embarked on gradually to get used to it and certain flavours (cabbage, kale, spinach) introduced slowly as the are admitted to be rather bitter.
It further has admissions of cleaning problems and times with certain juicer and so it seems to be "buyer beware".
Having done some offputting statements it does outline many benefits and everything written is simple and clear - it does not sound interesting and does not give me much to tempt.
There is a new chatting style (to me) of giving tuition and here the book "wakes up" and includes a pictorial shopping list and an unusual recipe which informs about the goodness I would receive and the amounts to complete the recipe.
It was interesting to read a differently styled presentation but it seemed to be trying to give me bad news with a smile to "sugar coat" and was not perhaps the best advertisement for juices - the truth hurts and I know what is best for you comes to mind. There was not a lot in the way of recipes and not very nice - could have mentioned that an Apple or cucumber does make a huge difference to those juices! Really could not rate any more than 3 star and 2 and 1/2 would be nearer the truth.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great lot of information for a beginner. Very enjoyable reading. Lots of good information on what veggies are good for certain health problems.Published 18 months ago by rosemary schumann
Love this book! It's easy and very helpful I recommend to all my friends to buy this book ASAP. It's wonderfulPublished 20 months ago by c2gu6
Welll written and very encouraging but not much info on the fasting process. Was looking for a more thorough guide.Published 22 months ago by TechiePoet
This book is very informative and gave me good incite into fasting. I loved that the book went in-depth in each vegetable and the nutrients they provide. Read morePublished 22 months ago by SunshineDaizy
Very helpful & educational. Needed knowledge in the undertaking of fasting. I recommend this reading for anyone interested in detoxifying and losing weightPublished on April 28, 2013 by Dwayne B
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Beverages & Wine > Juices & Smoothies
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Kitchen Appliances > Juicers
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Weight Loss
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Drinks & Beverages > Non-Alcoholic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Loss
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Maintenance