Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM

on January 12, 2014
So I ordered this for my DH who wanted to try juicing and thought it would be a good companion gift for the juicer I bought him for Christmas. It is a nice book an has a lot of recipes which he has tried and said are good. I have to admit the title was a bit deceiving though in that I thought it would have more recipies than one a page and expected a bit of explanation on what benifits the juice being made has. Maybe something like this juice will provide essential B vitamins or calcium or something like that. Seems like they could've filled the blank page space with a little more knowledge and info for the user. All in all it has interesting recipies and I can't knock it tor my not knowing how in depth it would or wouldn't be.
on March 30, 2014
This book is just what I was looking for. The recipes are simple with clear specific instructions, and require ingredients that I either have on hand, or are easy to purchase at the local grocery store. And nearly all the juices I have tried are delicious. A great value and very reasonably priced.
on October 11, 2013
I love juicing and there are many great recipes offered. My favorites are the Green Juice and the Carrot and Wheatgrass. I had radiation injections a few years ago and would be up one day and down for three or four days. My son came home with a wheatgrass smoothie and I was up within a few hours. So I drink the wheatgrass just to make sure I stay up, lol. I'm partial to berries and there are several good berry recipes. I recommend this book to anyone that wishes to stay healthy.
on December 11, 2013
Haven't had a chance to really use this yet, as I just purchased the juicer and book recently. I plan on changing my eating habits for life and hopefully it will lengthen my life.
on February 5, 2014
I suppose for $6.50 you are getting 50 recipes. That said, when I opened this book I felt I had been cheated. The pages are 9 inches high but only the middle 2-1/4 inches or less of each page has anything on it. The total content of each page is a typed recipe in very small type, floating like a small island in the center of a very large page. The rest of each page is just white space. No photos, illustrations, borders, or even page numbers. To make use of the Table of Contents you would have to add page numbers on the Table of Contents page, and also add them onto each individual page. Though the writing is mostly well done, there is some odd wording that makes it evident that English is not the first language of the author. Finally, to call this book a Bible is a joke. It is a skinny little 30 page book. To have cut it smaller and sold it as a pocket size book (to be stored conveniently in the juicer when not in use) would have been more in keeping with the amount of material in this book. I cannot speak for the information or recipes in the book, which have gotten praise from others (and is why I bought it). The other juicing book I bought at the same time, with lots of color photos and pages full of recipes and useful information, is much more appealing and is the one I have used instead.
on January 19, 2014
this was bought along with a juicer as a gift for my son and daughter in law. they have tried a couple of the recipes and liked them alot.
on January 26, 2014
it is just what i needed. i only wish it included the calorie intake and the benifits of the juice you make.
on February 17, 2014
Not what I was expecting. I thought it was a book with recipes for specific things. I thought it would have something like "if your head hurts, make this kind of juice". It's just a book with various recipes, not worth it. You are better off gooling stuff.
on July 4, 2015
Love this.
on February 18, 2014
Simple recipes mostly without fancy exotic ingredients. The only thing is, it could have been pocket size to save paper (make cheaper) and easily portable. it's a great starter book. it was for me.

BTW no pictures or anything, just ingredients. Which is all i wanted.