Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Blue October Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on January 12, 2014
We recently found out my husband has stage 4 pancreatic cancer. I bought this book in hopes it would help me get more nutrition into him without filling him up. I use many of the recipes daily. Most juices only last about 12 hours because they don't have preservatives in the juices you make at home... which is the reason why I don't just buy 100 percent juice from the store. I have yet to find a recipe in this book my husband does not like.. which is a rare thing. Since he hates most fruits and veggies. The more I learn about juicing.. the more I notice most recipes to help build up your immune system.. have at least one apple in it.. so even if the recipe doesn't call for an apple.. I still put one in. Also, if you are using fresh ginger root.. a little goes a LONG way. Kale is very bitter, so I only add a tiny bit. I would rather add a little bit and my husband drink it, then add the recommended amount and have to throw it away. I haven't used this book for weight loss, because right now, I am more concerned in getting vitamins into my husband's system. However, once I get proficient at juicing for him.. I'd like to see how it does for weight loss and I will update my review. The ingredients are easy to find. Just be sure to wash off all the "wax" the grocery stores use to make everything look pretty. I have found an organic store that I am going to begin to buy my fruits and veggies from as soon as I have used up what I have already bought.
on October 26, 2013
This is by far the best Juicing related book that I have came across so far through Kindle, and I must have read at least 5 within the past few months alone. I love how the author writes in a clear, concise manner that skips all unnecessary filler and 'fluff' and gets right to informing the reader in a straightforward style. I have only tried a few recipes so far but I am very happy to find that I don't have to sacrifice taste for healthiness; they are all natural and taste great but most importantly, they are all good for the drinker. I will definitely be checking out future releases by Liz, if they are as good as this then I know I will be in for a treat!
on February 24, 2014
I purchased this because I was looking for juicing recipes and after reading the reviews for it, decided to go for it. These are great basic recipes and easy to do. Plus you don't have to have a huge spice drawer to add to the juice. I use my iPad as a cook book and love using the Kindle app and this was another plus for this book. This is a very straight forward book and doesn't have a bunch of extra stuff in it, which I appreciated.
on February 16, 2014
It's a quick and simply way to follow juicing recipes. It tells exactly what it's good for, & list the ingredients to juice. Some books give you a history about the effect of certain ingredients, and too much dialogue, when I already know it's good for you & what it does. This book does not get into so much of the details I can always "google" if I need to know more. All I want is to know what to put together that will taste good too, and this book really does just that.
on March 27, 2014
I like the book, but the title is misleading. There aren't 100+ recipes as a lot of them are repeated in different sections of the book. But there are a ton of good recipes using easy to find ingredients. I've made several juices already and I've loved them all!
on September 25, 2013
I just love this author's books! She is sooo talented and sooo generous at the same time. I had to wait until today to get her book FOR FREE! Thank you! Needless to say I I read it right away. It is yet another gem of healthy juicing. It is a delight just to read the recipes, and I can't wait to start trying all the wonderful and delightful juices that are listed in this treasure trove. You must absolutely read it. It is the healthiest slimming there in my experience!
on January 24, 2014
The book is well written, lots of good info without a "lengthy dissertation", i.e., an easy read. I would give it one more star but, I was not pleased with the on-screen layout of the electronic version. The book did not display as "pages", so I had to scroll from one screen to the next to see a complete recipe.
on November 30, 2013
All the recipes are not full of ingredients you cannot purchase. If your pocketbook does not allow for organic, you can buy at the grocery store. Would recommend this book to anyone.
on October 17, 2013
This is a well written book that is very informative. It explains the different varieties of juicing and has a lot of very interesting recipes. If you are just getting started you will learn alot. If you have been juicing I am sure you will find some new and interestingly tasty drinks.
on June 10, 2014
Great book for beginning juciers!!! They give you about 10 recipes for each different topic. I would definitely recommend it for those that want to start living a healthier life style.