I have noticed that a few customers have ran into the problem of receiving counterfeit fragrances from certain vendors. However, none of the customers have revealed who these vendors are..Please do us all a favor and let us know who ripped you off so that we will not patronize their business and avoid being ripped off too. I know I would appreciate it. Thanks
Published on October 6, 2011 by EarlyHolidayShopper

1.0 out of 5 stars This is a counterfeit!
I have purchased a few of Viva La Juicy 3.4 Oz bottles by Juicy Couture in the last few Weeks!
Be AWARE: If your buying NIB for less than 60.00$, it's probably too good to be Tru!
Ways to spot FAKE Juicy Perfumes!

1.). The rim around bottle cap and spray spik should be Metal! Not plastic!
2.) The inside of cap should be gray or silver plastic...
Published on December 26, 2012 by A. Ritz

1.0 out of 5 stars This is a counterfeit!, December 26, 2012
This review is from: Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture 3.4oz 100ml EDP Spray (Health and Beauty)
Ways to spot FAKE Juicy Perfumes!

1.). The rim around bottle cap and spray spik should be Metal! Not plastic!
2.) The inside of cap should be gray or silver plastic. Not white or clear.
3.) the Couture charm should run through the bow, not be glued or pinned somewhere on the bow.
4.) the J charm should be pinned vertical on bow knot with a thick juicy gold pin. Not A gold colored regular safty pin.
5.) The color of the perfume itself should be a light gold or light amber color. If it's Rosey or pink, not authentic.
6.) sticker on bottom should say VIVA la JUICY
3.4 EDP with the Correct Juicy Address. New York , NY 10018
1006 BB Amsterdam NL
7.) The box should feel pouras to the touch. Not shiny smooth, and The Inflammable Warning should be in multiple languages at least 6. The writing and symbol should be popped out and raised.
8.) The gem top should be large, some are only an inch tall. In 3.4 Oz bottles Gem should be about 1.3" tall and Almoast an inch wide.
9.) Plate should be very secure and NO glue showing in the front or any glue spots seen thru the back. And it should be metal NOT plastic.
10.) Bow should be Pink like the box, evenly cut on both ends. If it is uneven or slanted. Not Authentic. If it is Dark pink, Magenta or Red, not authentic.
11.) if it Leaked in transit chances are it's fake
12.) Juicy Couture is a high quality item and when sprayed should last for 4-8 hours! And you dont need more than one spray. FALSE/ IMITATION perfumes feel greasy or oily with a very strong Alcohol sent. And at least 3-4 sprays is needed for only an hour or two of ware. Then it fades.

UPDATE: Since that day we purchased another one directly from amazon and not a fulfillment by amazon. The one we purchased directly from Amazon was genuine. This is just a buyer beware that there are fakes out there and if you do get a fake make sure you file an A to Z guarantee to get your money back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Help Other Customers Out by telling us who sold you counterfeit perfumes..., October 6, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars FAKE PERFUME - BEWARE!!, April 20, 2014
I just received my 3.4fl oz. bottle of the Viva La Juicy Eau de Parfum Spray that was sold by Amazon, LLC under the Juicy Couture company name. This bottle, although extremely hard to tell, is fake. I feel like all of the issues that have been found with counterfeit Viva La Juicy bottles in the past were not issues with mine... They obviously have seen these past reviews and made the necessary changes... They have new issues!

I found the following differences between my real bottle and the one I just purchased:

LOGO PLATE ON THE BOTTLE:

1. The real bottle has a logo plate with a fancy "G" on the left side of the crown and a fancy "P" on the right side of the crown.
The fake bottle has a logo plate with a fancy "J" on the left and a fancy "C" on the right side. They obviously didn't do their due
diligence while copying the real bottle...that is an extreme difference.

2. The real bottle has a gold metal logo plate fully secured down to the glass bottle. None of the edges can be lifted with my nail.
The fake bottle has a gold painted plastic looking logo that is only slightly secured to the glass. I can put my fingernail under
the four corners of the logo.

3. The real bottle has a logo that has lines etched into the metal in the background of the "G" and "P" sections of the logo
(it has texture).
The fake bottle has a logo that is smooth behind the "J" and the "C" (no texture).

THE PERFUME BOX:

1. I only found one issue and I didn't notice it right away, so I thought I was in the clear, until...
Although I do not have my original box, I have seen it many times before and did search for a photo online to check before
writing this... The real box says "Love G&P" on the sides of the box.
The fake box says "Juicy Couture" on the sides. Seriously??? They couldn't get that right?

THE CAP ON THE BOTTLE:

1. The inside of the caps (both real and fake) were a gray/silver color, so that was right, but upon closer inspection the lip on the
inside of the cap (real bottle) is made of metal and is a shiny silver color all the way down to the gray lining inside.
The lip on the inside of the fake cap was made of silver spray painted plastic. You can see wearing of the paint where the
silver meets the gray lining inside.

THE SCENT:

They aren't very different; however... the fake perfume is a tad bit more musky and not as sweet as the original. It also doesn't last as long.

*Final Review: If you don't mind that the perfume isn't real, then by all means, purchase it... I personally don't think it is worth the money because there are a bunch of other fakes out there that I could have bought for a lot cheaper! I am upset because everything about this item listing on amazon makes it seem as though it is real. First off, the picture they list is misleading because it is a picture of the correct bottle with a logo on it that has a "G" & "P" on it, not the bottle with the "J" & "C" logo I received. It says the price is marked down from $90.00 to $40.15, so it seems as though it just went on clearance due to extra stock in the warehouse or whatever. It also says that Juicy Couture is selling it, which is obviously untrue. And last but not least, my order history says the item was "Sold by Amazon.com LLC". This usually means that they have checked the company for authenticity and endorse their items.*

Oh and the cherry on top of the whole thing is that I cannot return this item for the following reason:
"For safety reasons, items that are classified as hazardous materials or use flammable liquids or gases cannot be returned to Amazon.com. Customers should dispose of hazardous materials according to Local, State and Federal regulations. Customers should contact their local government or local waste company for directions on how to dispose of Household Hazardous Waste."

So basically they just want me to throw away $40.00... Never again! I have learned my lesson and will only purchase my perfumes at large department stores or directly from the company's website... Please learn from my mistake!

Hope this helps! I will only be buying books and other "non-name brand" items from Amazon in the future.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fraud Alert, May 16, 2011
The box looked perfectly legitimate but the dead give away was when my wife set her new bottle by her old bottle and the color of the perfume is very different. The real Viva La Juicy is yellow colored and the fraud was a pinkish-orange. The smells are very similar, a pretty good knock-off attempt. The bottles were ALMOST identical but again --- the dead give away was the bottom of the bottle did not have the Juicy Couture product sticker. It also had leaked a little around the sprayer and the metal plate from the front of the bottle had fallen off. I am going to contact my credit card company and refuse to pay for this fraud. I should have known the price of $50 for a 3.4 oz was too good to be true.

5.0 out of 5 stars As Usual The Real Deal From Amazon.Com, February 28, 2013
Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture 3.4oz 100ml EDP Spray As usual the 3.4 ounce bottle of Viva La Juicy Eau De Parfum by Juicy Couture I ordered from Amazon.com is the real deal. I felt quite certain that it was. However, due to earlier Reviews which stated, "Fraud Alert", I went to my local mall to compare the bottle I purchased from Amazon.com to a bottle selling in a very high end, upscale, retail department store and found them to be identical in every respect. I sincerely hope this will allay any apprehensions anyone may have with regard to the authenticity of this 3.4 ounce bottle of Viva La Juicy EDP by Juicy Couture which "Ships from and is sold by Amazon.com". Why pay $90 plus for the very same thing that can be purchased for very close to half that price from Amazon.com? Now, about the fragrance itself. This fragrance is a lovely fruity/floral scent which claims Top Notes of Wild Berries and Mandarin, Middle Notes of Honey Suckle, Gardenia and Jasmine and Bottom Notes of Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood and Praline. The bottle is so very pretty, feminine and perfectly suited for the teenage girl or young lady in one's life. As appealing as the pretty pink bow, gold tone charms and beveled glass topper impersonating a huge crystal clear jewel may be for the young at heart and the "Girly-Girls" among us, the fragrance is alluring for women of all ages. The intoxicating fragrance emanating from this ornate vessel is exactly the same as the Viva La Juicy EDP by Juicy Couture Rollerball I purchased from Sephora. Those Reviewers with concerns regarding the bottle's appearance and/or the fragrance differing somewhat from past Viva La Juicy purchases might take into consideration that Juicy Couture has several fragrances out on the market now. At first glance the bottles may appear quite similar. However, when comparing the bottles directly next to one another, it is very apparent that they actually differ a great deal as does their fragrance. Once again, I am so very thankful to find another high dollar designer fragrance available on Amazon.com at an extremely affordable price. Anyone with concerns regarding the authenticity of this fragrance has nothing to lose by trying it. My personal experience has been that Amazon.com will stand behind their merchandise 100%. Just make certain directly below the price or somewhere in the description you see the following statement: "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com".

2.0 out of 5 stars A decent knockoff, but still a knockoff., July 24, 2012
I didn't notice that my perfume was a knockoff until buying a bottle of Viva La Juicy from Macy's. The "Viva La Juicy" I received from Amazon smelled very similar to the real thing, but the scent didn't last and the liquid was pinkish in color instead of yellow. When placed side by side, I noticed that my knockoff version was in fact made of cheap materials, and the bottle from Macy's was heavy and substantial. If you're looking for a perfume similar to Viva La Juicy, purchase this. If you're looking for the ACTUAL Viva La Juicy, pay just a bit more and get the real thing from somewhere else.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware!, November 28, 2013
Buyer Beware! Amazon considers this item NOT Returnable Or Exchangeable because it is considered "flammable liquid" however, they will still sell it to you. Mine was given as a gift and the spray nozzle does not work. Therefor because of Amazons return policy I am stuck with a $50 paperweight.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake, June 16, 2014
I was disappointed when I received this because it was clearly fake when compared to my other bottles of Viva La Juicy that were purchased at retail stores. I'm concerned because the product says it was sold by amazon and not through a third party.

2.0 out of 5 stars If you see free shipping from AAA Perfume, don't believe it, March 17, 2010
I read the reviews and was watching for a shipping charge problem. Sure enough, when I checked the order summary right before I placed the order, the merchant had charged me $5.94 for shipping even though their advertised price clearly said "Free Shipping". I was NOT confusing the free shipping offer with the Amazon Super Saver shipping...this clearly was the merchant trying to hook people. I called Amazon and they verified the vendor had advertised free shipping. They they told me they would contact the vendor while I held. They did that, and came back and said the vendor was not honoring their free shipping advertisement. To be fair to Amazon, they did give me a discount to offset the additional charge, but it still made me mad that this vendor is being dishonest. It's not the money, it's the principle.

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't last very long, December 7, 2010
I LOVE THIS SCENT!!!! The only problem is that, for this kind of money, the scent doesn't last very long. Even layering lotion and perfum doesn't help. That's the shame, because this is a great soft summery scent that doesn't smell like an old lady.

Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture 3.4oz 100ml EDP Spray