5.0 out of 5 stars Wife loves
Great price and good quality. My wife loves the bracelet and wears it all the time. Definitely worth it to her!
Published 17 months ago by Albert Pryka

1.0 out of 5 stars Turned red/brown
After six months of normal use, this turned a puke brownish-red, couldn't figure it out until I found out it was made of brass! It's even in the description. Beware.

UPDATE: I uploaded a photo of the brown bracelet, and it was removed after two months, perhaps Juicy complained which is a shame, beware this will turn BROWN after a while.
Published 17 months ago by Daryl Gates

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife loves, January 25, 2013
Albert Pryka (PARSIPPANY, NJ, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Juicy Couture "Charms" Silver-Tone Starter Charm Bracelet (Jewelry)

5.0 out of 5 stars My friend loved this, January 7, 2013
Jenny (La Jolla, CA, US) - See all my reviews
Got this as a Christmas gift for my girlfriend that is EXTREMELY fashionable and has everything. So, when she loved it, and I could tell that she did - I was thrilled. It was packaged nice, and looked great on her. It is a little large for me personally (meaning the links), I have the Tiffany one, and this one has larger links, but she is more flashy than me. I'm more conservative, but great price for this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter Loves It, April 2, 2013
I purchased this for my daughter for Easter. She absolutely loves it! She will not take it off. It is very large, solid, yet very feminine. I would recommend this bracelet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, March 6, 2013
Bought this for my daughter for Christmas and she loves it (she is 15 and Juicy C is a teenagers favorite brand)...

5.0 out of 5 stars Juicy Couture "Charms" bracelet, February 17, 2013
This was a great purchase, my wife loves it and I am more then satisfied with the look. It also gives me opportunity to add charms to the bracelet for future gifts. The charms are affordable just like the bracelet was; I would recommend this to anyone looking for a quality affordable gift or a gift to themselves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Juicy Couture Charm Silver-Tone bracelet, February 7, 2013
This was a Christmas gift for my grandaughter and she was very happy with the bracelet. The craftsmanship for the bracelet was superior.

1.0 out of 5 stars Turned red/brown, January 31, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Charm Bracelet, November 18, 2012
I bought this for a young girl who just thinks its great. I May have to buy another one for her friends.

Juicy Couture "Charms" Silver-Tone Starter Charm Bracelet