5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
I love this bracelet. My lovely husband gave it to me, just because. It's pretty heavy, which I like and shines well. I don't wear it every day as I want it to last longer without too many scratches. Just wish JC stuff were not as pricey.
Published on May 5, 2010 by Rapid fairy dust

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for long wear
Published on January 8, 2008 by K. Ocasio

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for long wear, January 8, 2008
This review is from: Juicy Couture Gold Starter Charm Bracelet (Jewelry)
I own both the starter bracelet and necklace that I bought at the Juicy Couture store. Since it is only gold plated the gold color strips and chips away with normal wear leaving your bracelet looking cheap as it reveals the brass underneath. If you get anything with rinestones, the rinestones may fall out(mostly on the charms). I do like them, and everywhere I go people always compliment me on them, even if they don't know about Juicy. I would say, they are cute and you can buy them, but don't expect them too last too long. The very best Juicy Couture jewelry to buy is the sterling silver but the prices are significantly higher. For a charm that in gold plating costs 40, the same one in sterling silver can be 150! My sister just received a sterling necklace that costs about 300! So spending about 30 to 60 on the starter gold plated necklace and bracelet and charms, is not too bad(although the charms are more expensive, but the bracelet and necklace look really nice without them). The best things to buy at Juicy are the tracksuits, purses, and t-shirts. Be careful with jewelry and even some of their shoes. So in closing, I love everything at Juicy, you feel like a princess when you wear anything from there, just don't expect their lower end jewelry to last in the same state you bought it in for very long. Definitely don't wear in the shower, pool, things like that to extend the life of it. And if you can afford the sterling silver, (as they don't have solid gold) jewelry, then that would be your best bet. Hope this helps!:)

1.0 out of 5 stars gold wears off VERY quickly, April 26, 2008
This review is from: Juicy Couture Gold Starter Charm Bracelet (Jewelry)
Bought this bracelet as a xmas gift for my daughter. The gold tone was visibly wearing within the first 2 days she owned the product. She did not shower or sleep with the bracelet. After one week the bracelet looked horrible and my daughter no longer wears it. No response from seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, May 5, 2010

2.0 out of 5 stars nice weight cheap finish, February 13, 2013
This review is from: Juicy Couture Gold Starter Charm Bracelet (Jewelry)
Don't pay for this. Looks good for the first wear and then changes. I even stored mine in the box in my vault with my really expensive jewellery. Sorry I did because it started to strip after only one wear :-(...total waste of my $138

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but you get what you pay for, January 10, 2008
This review is from: Juicy Couture Gold Starter Charm Bracelet (Jewelry)
It is really cute, a little on the small (and heavy!) side. After a day of normal wear, i did notice the silver tones underneath. I would not wear this as your every day jewelry. As an above review said, I would save up for the silver stuff. Maybe its supposed to look antiqued, who knows...

1.0 out of 5 stars discolors after wearing twice, March 23, 2014
This review is from: Juicy Couture Gold Starter Charm Bracelet (Jewelry)
Wow! Ok, this is a pretty charm bracelet if all you want to do is look at it. Don't wear it if you want it to keep looking nice and shiny. Walmart has better jewelry for $5. The gold rubs off after just a couple of times wearing and is useless then. Charms for the bracelet do the same thing. Juicy Couture should be ashamed charging those prices for this junk. Don't waste your money.

1.0 out of 5 stars The gold peels off., May 25, 2013
Busy Mom (Newport Beach, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Juicy Couture Gold Starter Charm Bracelet (Jewelry)
I had this one and the gold started peeling off right after I wore it. This is another old and discontinued item from Juicy Couture.

4.0 out of 5 stars Heavy, but very pretty, February 15, 2013
This review is from: Juicy Couture Gold Starter Charm Bracelet (Jewelry)
I read the reviews and hope it doesn't chip up! I'll be careful with it. This looks good even without charms on it, though; very pretty. The charms are heavy, so you won't want many on there are once. I have five, but usually only use one or two at a time.

Edit: took off a star because it starts to look gray (yes, GRAY) after wear. We still like it enough to maybe replace it, but if so, we're painting clear nail polish on it this time to help try to keep the luster.

It's pretty while it lasts. (Almost a year before it dulled up, though.)

1.0 out of 5 stars EXTREMELY POOR QUALITY, October 24, 2012
This review is from: Juicy Couture Gold Starter Charm Bracelet (Jewelry)
I've never been so disappointed with a purchase before, especially given the relatively high price tag and LOW quality. I've bought $10 bracelets from Target that have lasted longer and held up better. Juicy Couture jewelry is terrible.

I bought the gold starter bracelet because I wanted to wear a specific charm (the corgi one). After ONE wear, the gold color rubbed off from both the bracelet and part of the charm. Any part of the bracelet and charm that came into contact with my skin lost color and became a dull silver. I contacted the seller and was told "it's not real gold" (well DUH!!) and that there was nothing they could do about it. Because I was starting to wonder if this was a genuine Juicy Couture item, I brought it to a store and they basically said the same thing and added that it probably came off because I was wearing lotion..?? What girl doesn't wear moisturizer? Nice of them to blame the customer for their crappy quality. (Terrible customer service at the store, btw.)

The good:
- Looks cute....

The bad:
- Color came off after ONE wearing.
- Expensive for the quality.
- EXTREMELY poor quality.

This was a BIG WASTE OF MONEY. I should have spent the money on real gold or silver jewelry. Lesson learned. Never buy their overpriced, poor quality "jewelry" again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, June 2, 2012
This review is from: Juicy Couture Gold Starter Charm Bracelet (Jewelry)
first picture does not match the second. the second is taken from the actual website. visibly poor quality, yet costs as much as the real thing. might as well purchase from Juicy online.

Juicy Couture Gold Starter Charm Bracelet