4.0 out of 5 stars I would have pulled a 'Cinderella'
Published 13 months ago by Shannon

3.0 out of 5 stars An odd cut
These are like half pump/heel, half bootie.

They fit true to size and are a great color, and seemed like they would be comfortable, but I didn't like how far they came up my foot.
Published 14 months ago by Reader with a shopping problem

4.0 out of 5 stars I would have pulled a 'Cinderella', November 6, 2013
Shannon (Lewisville, TX, United States) - See all my reviews
Cute shoes and they looked good on. My legs looked good and the 'bootie' look was super cute. But I would have slipped and slid while wearing these - they were just too big. And that was in my bare feet and since these are the type of shoes that look stunning with stockings I really, really would have slipped and slid around had I tried to wear them with stockings. Whoever tried these on before me had put in those heal pads (the sticker ones that keep your heal from slipping) and those usually make a shoe a bit tighter. But even with the inserts the shoes were still too big. I usually wear an 8 (very occassionally a 7.5) so I ordered an 8. The 7.5 might have worked for me but I wasn't thrilled with the price for the quality of the shoe. Had they fit I probably would have kept them (they really are cute). But, since they didn't fit and the price was higher than I wanted to pay for the level of qualtiy I returned them.

3.0 out of 5 stars An odd cut, October 23, 2013
These are like half pump/heel, half bootie.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable!!!, December 9, 2012
Mrs. W (New York City) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Juicy Couture Women's Eylssa Pump (Apparel)
Really sexy shoe and they were so comfortable! I went to another website to watch a video of a model modeling them on before I purchased the shoe bootie. I matched the shoe with a Danielle Nicole "kate" fold over clutch which matched perfect with my black backless dress and Juicy Couture Eylssa.

The foot bed was great! I wore them for 4 hours and never sat down. Also, they are true to size with a tiny bit of room in the back so if you're a 7.5 buy a 7.5.

Everyone loved these shoe!!!! The style and comfort is unmatched! The only other shoe that I was thinking about buying was the DVF "Judith" but they were more expensive and they were open toe. Not a good idea for a December Party.

Juicy Couture Women's Eylssa Pump