Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on October 28, 2013
When the bracelets came they were great. Unfortunately they didn't remain that way!! The BRACELETS 14k GOLD PLATE IS RUBBING OFF LITERALLY! I can now see the metal underneath the plating. The exchange time has already past. DO NOT BUY AND WASTE YOUR MONEY! Sorry I won't buy from company again.
on March 19, 2013
These bangles are very attractive with evident quality. Can be worn as a single, pair or all together. Makes an excellent gift.
on February 10, 2014
WHEN I FIRST RECIEVED THIS ITEM THEY WERE BEAUTIFUL.. I WANTED TO ORDER THEM AGAIN. UNFORTUNATELY, WITHIN A COUPLE OF WEEKS THE BRACELETS CHANGED AND DIDNT LOOK LIKE THEY WERE WHEN I BOUGHT THEM. FOR $100 PLUS THEY SHOULD HAVE LASTED LONGER...OBVIOUSLY 14K GOLD PLATED MEANS NOTHING ANYMORE.
on December 24, 2012
I really like the shape of the bracelets, like rolling waves, very pretty. They are a little bit heavy, but I like the sound of them clinking together.
on February 18, 2013
Everyone and anyone needs gold bracelets! These are beautiful! Matches my jules smith surf earings! Can dress these up or down...love this piece absolutely!
on February 17, 2015
I don't usually buy jewelry for my wife because I'm a guy......what the heck do I know about picking jewelry. I know she wears bracelets like this so I took a chance. WINNER!!!! She loves them. Highly recommend if your wife or whoever your buying them for (wink,wink) likes to wear this style of bracelets.
on February 4, 2014
I love these bracelets, they are so shiny & beautiful! I smile everytime I look at them. :')! Love It!
on March 28, 2014
I have big hands I guess but these bracelets were pretty tacky and didn't fit over my hands I should have sent them back but didn't My mistake
on December 20, 2015
Unfortunately, I had to give this item a one star. The bracelets are beautiful when they first arrive. Within a week they seem to turn another color. It was so disappointing.
on November 10, 2014