Prison Wives 1 Season 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. Annika Powell Annika Powell packs up her kids and follows her husband from one prison to the next in order to keep them connected to their stepfather. Her husband, Anthony is accused of murdering his ex mother-in-law and is serving a life sentence without parole.
2. Elli Panitz Elli Panitz fights to get her husband Ralf, a German National, an International Prisoner transfer while holding down a job in an unstable economy.
3. LaToya Marion Latoya Marion is married to Cornelius Marion, who is serving a life sentence for grand theft auto and armed robbery. Latoya fights to get Cornelius's sentence reduced, and to exonerate him for a crime she feels he didn't commit.
4. Jane Bailey 19-year-old Josh Bailey was convicted of first-degree murder. But it's a crime Josh says he didn't commit. Five years into his life sentence, he met Jane whom he married in 2007. Against all odds, they are hoping to become first-time parents.
5. Pam Booker Pam Booker is a trained social worker. She's also married to a man who is serving two life sentences without parole for first-degree murder. "Prison Wives" follows her story as she fights to get him out of prison, and prepares for a conjugal visit.
6. Tim McDonald Tim McDonald married his wife, Deion, in a maximum security prison where she is currently serving life without the possibility of parole for felony murder. Six years strong into their marriage, Tim is still devoted to Deion and her two children.
7. Georgia Benson Georgia Benson's husband of five years, Don, is about to become a free man after serving an 18 year prison sentence. There's no doubt Georgia is excited to see Don, but with each passing day she gets more nervous about living together as husband and wife.
8. Gail Sullivan Gail Sullivan is the wife of Joseph "Mad Dog" Sullivan, one of the FBI's most notorious criminals - a hitman for the Mafia. For 33 years, Gail and Joe are committed despite Joe's three life sentences in a maximum-security prison.
9. Grace Dark Horse Grace Dark Horse isn't like most women. Her husband, Dave, is serving a life sentence for 1st degree murder and she's proud to be his wife. "Prison Wives" follows her story as she and Dave try to get the courts to "see it their way".
10. Juli Cummings Juli Cummings is a resident of Seattle, a glass artist, and a free spirit. She's also engaged to Richard Sipe, a man serving 71 years in an Oklahoma prison for manufacturing methamphetamine.
11. Debra Wilmont Debra Wilmont devotes many hours to various charities while facing a major health crisis which may lead to a liver transplant. "Prison Wives" follows her story as she fights to get her health on track before her husband Jeff is released in six years.
12. Tanya Windham Tanya "TJ" Windham is the devoted wife of 16 years to John Windham, a 39 year old who has been incarcerated in the California State prison system since he was 19 years old. Tanya continues to prepare for her husband's homecoming despite legal setbacks.
13. Cheryl Engelke Thirty-two year old Cheryl Engelke has been married to Randy for 10 years, but has only lived with him for two. Randy's crack addiction-and theft and forgery to support it--has led him in and out of Texas prisons five different times.
Good, raw, movie on this eye opening alternative lifestyle. In the end...I felt sorry for the women who made these
decisions. Read more
Wasn't as interesting as I thought it would be . Kinda dissolutioned with there lives.i guess I just don't get why they would do all that for someone who will never see the outside... Read morePublished 8 months ago by kimberley moore
This show is absolutely fascinating! A must watch. What I can say about these women is that they are totally loyal to these men.. Also they are delusional.Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer
There are a lot of strange things in this world and this series brings out the strangest. These poor girls need counseling and love from the "outside" world. Read morePublished 9 months ago by PatK
This is an odd show. Not sure what's up with these families and their strange dynamics. I can't understand how these relationships survive, but the show attempts to examine that... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Amazon Customer
The women just need someone one from the medical community to talk to them about what the stress of doing what they are doing will do to your health. Read morePublished 9 months ago by K.Pearson
I find it amazing how these women sacrifice their lives for these men that are in for the long haul. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Marie
I couldn't help but binge watch this! It is a 'society' I knew nothing about before, It was sad, intriguing, loving and weird!Published 10 months ago by DENISE MARKS
good, was interesring, sometimes boring but most of the time interesting, hate having to [ut so many words on reviewsPublished 11 months ago by LINDA SINCLAIR