Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

on March 27, 2003
I found out about SCI through Keyboard Magazine's one page story on Kyle, and figured I'd check out their disc "Inside...". I thought it was pretty good, great vibe. While my own band was touring in Boulder, CO I wandered into a store and found the On The Road Series. Seeing a show from Alpine Valley (where I've seen many shows myself) I took a chance. The next day we had an 8 hour drive to Kearney, NEB for a show and while everyone slept in the van, this thing was CRANKIN through the headphones. AMAZING!!! I listened to it twice all the way through on that drive and it was truly inspirational. I've just bought 2 more Road shows based on my enjoyment of this set. If you're concerned about which one to get, I personally recommend this one. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. Some incredible improvisations....I love the way they incorporate reggae and salsa and even prog rock into the mix. CHECK IT OUT YOURSELF!!!
on March 18, 2003
This is the best cd out of any of the shows that are available. Every song on every cd is perfect. Besides the last two songs on cd one when they sing with liza, I think you can listen to each cd over and over, no lie. The songs are long, and sound way good. This cd is a must have for a cheese fan.
on February 9, 2016