Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 11, 2009 6:38:50 PM PDT
Can anyone tell me if this book contains his recipe for the jumbo beef ribs served at Daisy May's in NYC? What about the bbq beans with burnt ends? I'll definitely buy the book if these recipes are found inside. Thanks.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 1, 2010 3:28:47 PM PDT
Lanakila says:
I had the same exact question but do not know the answer. I am holding off buying it until I find out.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 1, 2010 4:46:40 PM PDT
Lanakila,

As you can see I asked this question initially several months ago. Since then I picked up the book at a Borders after verifying that it contained the Jumbo Beef Rib recipe. I made it a little while back and it was good but not as good as Daisy May's was. I think that's due to my inexperience with this type of barbecue. The baked beans with burnt ends recipe is also inside, as well as the chili recipe from Daisy Mays. I can recommend this book if you are indeed serious about barbecue as I am.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 2, 2010 7:18:26 AM PDT
Lanakila says:
Thanks for taking the time to answer my post. I bought it today on Amazon. God Bless you.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 8, 2011 4:59:19 PM PST
223232 says:
what page is it on? its not in the index

Posted on Feb 8, 2011 8:22:17 PM PST
I don't recall and am not at home to check. It's definitely there, though.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Oct 11, 2009
Latest post:  Feb 8, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Serious Barbecue: Smoke, Char, Baste, and Brush Your Way to Great Outdoor Cooking
Serious Barbecue: Smoke, Char, Baste, and Brush Your Way to Great Outdoor Cooking by Adam Perry Lang (Hardcover - May 5, 2009)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (56)