Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing

90%
10%

on January 3, 2014
I actually use these for my locs and I love them, they are quite durable and I do not need to order another pack for a while....
on January 12, 2014
I purchased these to do pipe cleaner curls for my locs. Just in case they shed (which these do just a little) i purchased the black so if any got in my hair it wouldnt show. 350 will last for a long time so overall i am happy with this purchase they did their job
on October 11, 2013
I use it in my hair, I do have dreadlocks and use them for curls....works very well. Great quantity for good price, I am very happy with my purchase.
on November 14, 2012
For my wife. Items are used to curl her hair! No complaints would buy again. Pack carries 350 stems, which will last her quiet a while!
on June 8, 2012
Pipe cleaners arived fast and as described. My only complaint is that the pipe cleaners shed and since I bought them to curl my locks, I won't be able to use them for that. I have kids, so we'll find another use for them.
on July 3, 2015
I brought this for my hair. I have locs and wanted some different styles. My stylist suggest pipe cleaners for curls. My hair came out beautiful ! So many compliments. I would by again.
on November 26, 2014
These did shed some but they were perfect for making the Halloween spiders out of lollipops that we handed out this year. Perfect for crafting with kids. What a value!
on September 3, 2013
My self and My daughters and grandchildren do lots of arts and crafts and these pipe cleaners are very useful for a lot of things.
on April 2, 2015
Pipe cleaners are great for locs, which I use them for. You can leave them in for 2 weeks as a style (ladies) & take them down for lasting curls.
on October 30, 2014
they had lots of fluff to them; and they worked perfect for my spider lollipop legs! Received them quicker than anticipated!