5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
It fits so well grandaughter loves the fit [wishes for another color] and I love the price. Its so much fun being a grandmother.
Published on December 8, 2012 by dannii

3.0 out of 5 stars Its gorgeous!!.....and smells like cheese??
Published on November 14, 2012 by CristinaT

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, December 8, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Its gorgeous!!.....and smells like cheese??, November 14, 2012
This dress is absolutely gorgeous and the material is pretty good too (its a little on the thin stretchy side but its not bad). However, I'm petite, about 5'3" and the dress was super long and the 3/4 was a little too tight on me. So I would say that its better for taller people and to get a size up. HOWEVER, all this being said, the main reason I returned this dress is because it smelled really bad, like cheese!! I don't know why - I got another dress from this seller as well and it didn't smell bad so I don't know why this one did. So just a heads up. Apparently other people have had the same problem with this dress so I would say to beware. But if you have a genius idea of how to make clothes not stink, then I would say to go ahead and buy it - the price is fantastic and it is really cute, even if it does smell like cheese.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but stinky, October 28, 2012
I am 5' and about 100lbs. The 1/2 fit perfectly. However the dress smells horrible. I believe this is because the dress comes still wrapped in the plastic. So far I have been to one cleaner and they wouldn't even try to get the smell out. I have been airing it out and put it in the dryer on "air only" with a couple dryer sheets. It helped, but the smell is still there. It you purchase this dress make sure you have adequate time to get rid of the smell.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Dress!, October 23, 2012
Chelsea (Goleta, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this dress for the Marine Corps Birthday Ball, and although I haven't worn it yet, I already love it! You can't tell in the picture, but the fabric is stretchy, so it ended up fitting perfectly. The shape is pretty flattering, and the skirt is a little longer in the back than in the front, I think this gives it a bit of glamour and sophistication. The only reason I took a star off is because the ruffle lays awkwardly, I might try to remove it. Also, as it mentions in another review, the dress does have a weird smell. I've had it hanging up in my bathroom for about a week to get the wrinkles out as well as the smell, so far it's working. I would definitely recommend this dress for any formal occassion!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the dress!, October 19, 2012
This review is from: Jump Juniors Rosette Gown (Apparel)
Got the dress yesterday and it looks even better in person. We will use this as a prop dress for my young daughters for glamour shots...a little grown-up for a 9 and 11 year old but will still work nonetheless. It looks expensive, well made and very good quality. Perfect for a formal occassion, dance, wedding...or glamour photography for which we plan to use it. Thanks again Amazon for a fantastic buy!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Party Dress, October 14, 2012
You can't help but look good in this dress, and it's such an amazing deal. the color is very classy, but in any color this cut probably would look great. my recommendation, keep making this dress!!! it would look good on practically any body type, as it give shape in all the right places. The dress is a little long, but you can either hem it, or you can use a ruching method to gather it at the waistline, giving it even more detail, and then not have to hem it at all. that's what i did, and it looks great!!! my only complaint is that it arrived slightly damaged at the sleeveless end. the flowered material was detached from the dress itself. but nothing a little needle and thread couldn't fix. I'm keeping it!!! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very elegant., October 3, 2012
I received this dress today. I loved the fit. Very true to sized. I did not give it 5 stars because it had a stinky smell. I will have to send it to the dry cleaners.

2.0 out of 5 stars it smelled like vomit. The dress itself was nice, October 1, 2014
When my girlfriend received it, it smelled like vomit. The dress itself was nice, but that smell was nauseating. She ended up washing it a few times and spraying it with Febreeze to get the smell to go away. The dress ran a little smaller than what was expected.

Jump Juniors Rosette Gown