Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Jump and the Net Will Appear
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 2, 2003
If you are wanting to be roused to action, this book can be of value. I am in a big leap of faith period myself and I found Robin's stories inspiring. Or rather..I chose to be inspired by them. Robin has a good sense of humor and the book moves along in a lively, spirited fashion.
That being said, the book is really quite flat. Most of the wisdom is not original to Robin. Most of it is very obvious stuff: Be persistent, plan ahead, take risks, and so on. The book is basically Robin's life story, and it reads a lot like a VH1 behind the music special.
I think musicians would enjoy this book. As for the rest of us,I think there are better inspirational books out there.