Man vs. Wild 7 Seasons 2007
Amazon Instant Video
1. Sahara In the vastness of the Sahara desert and the terrifying beauty of towering sand dunes, Bear Grylls tackles extreme survival challenges as he shows you just what it takes to get out alive even when it means eating one of the world's deadliest scorpions.
2. Desert Survivor In the hottest place on earth, Bear Grylls shows you how to get out alive as he tackles his biggest challenge yet - skinning and disembowelling a dead camel for water, food and shelter for a night under the stars.
3. Panama In the lethal mangroves and infamous viper pits of Panama, Bear Grylls tackles some extreme survival challenges and some grisly eats to show you how to get out alive.
4. Jungle In the lethal jungle of Panama, Bear Grylls tackles some extreme survival challenges and some grisly eats to show you how to get out alive.
5. Patagonia In the icy wilderness of Patagonia, Bear Grylls tackles some extreme survival challenges and wild weather eating bugs and worms to show you how to stay alive.
6. Andes Adventure Bear Grylls shows viewers how to survive the gruelling conditions of Patagonia in South America. He parachutes onto a windblown Steppe where there is little to eat and almost no shelter. Bear spends the night sleeping under a rock in freezing conditions.
7. Bear Eats In this special film Bear Grylls takes us to nature's kitchen. It seems nothing--except maybe the fat of on a camel's hump- is beyond Bear Grylls.
8. Siberia Bear Grylls parachutes into the Siberian tundra, one of the coldest and harshest places on earth, where he must survive extreme challenges. Battling temperatures of minus 30 degrees, his must find shelter and food before night falls.
9. Land of Ice Bear is air lifted into the treacherous Sanyan mountains in Siberia. Bear meets the Tuvans; yak herder descended from Genghis Khan who have lived there for 20,000 years, and learns some survival techniques from these cold climate experts.
10. Namibia Bear Grylls shows you how to survive in one of the hottest, emptiest and driest places on earth: Namibia. Bear eventually meets up with the masters of desert survival, the San Bushmen, who reveal their secrets for survival.
11. Zambia Bear Grylls ventures into the landlocked country of Zambia in Southern Africa. Before heading into the bush, he shows you how to survive some of the world's biggest rapids.
12. Jungle Swamp Bear Grylls goes into the Pacific Ring of Fire as he takes on a week of challenges in an area devastated by the 2004 Tsunami. He is dropped into the Indian Ocean and has to survive a week of challenges on a deserted island with no running water.
13. Castaway Bear Grylls spends a week showing how to survive the challenges of the Pacific Ring of Fire. He is dropped into petrified swamps devastated by the 2004 Tsunami and has to navigate his way out.
Bear Exposed Survival expert Bear Grylls shares some of his best--or rather, worst--memories from the show. From extreme temperatures to not-so-fine dining, Bear has seen and done it all.
The guy is incredible and the show always interesting. Not learning much survival however as at 55 years old I could no more climb a 100 foot cliff than I could a 10 ft wall.Published 11 days ago by Osmer Batcheller
Love this series. I have all of them now. 1 through to 7. Great product, very happy!!Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Bear is pretty amazing and I love the Man vs Wild seasons. This was the digital copy and I prefer to order things like this now instead of getting hard copies as I am running out... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Lauren E
gives great tips on how to survive out in the middle of no where. bear grills has a fun personality and i think you would like to adventurer out with him i doPublished 9 months ago by Sherrie L Black
We love watching this series it's to bad they took it off of Amazon Prime this past week now we can't watch it anymore.Published 15 months ago by linny