Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

on September 15, 2013
Well I figured I'd give a brief synopsis as I'm the first reviewer. I went for this tablet because of the dual core processor which should help with apps and loading. The screen itself is quite good, crisp and clear and it reads your finger touches well. It gets a bit hot when charging and using graphic intensive apps or games. As for battery life that is a big weakness, don't expect to be away from a wall outlet for too long. We have two, I bought one for my daughter and am using one while I get my larger tablet repaired. We typically have about 1hr worth of battery life. However I would say that shutting down and restarting might be a better option than leaving it on constantly. Due to the dual core processor the tablet loads in less than a minute and reads my 32gb card fine. It is running Jelly Bean 4.1 (I know about it but not enough to know how important that is for anyone) The cameras are good having both a front and back facing camera.

If you're looking for a premium tablet, then this isn't the one, but if you want a decent tablet to toss around and use and aren't too terribly worried about crashes and don't want to pay the big bucks then I highly recommend it.
44 comments|303 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 1, 2013
I have been using a Noria Tablet daily for several weeks now and really like them. They have quality at an affordable price. Some of the things I like about the Noria Jr. tablet are:
1. It comes in several fun colors.
2. The images are clear and sharp.
3. It has a webcam for Skype.
4. It has front and rear cameras for still or video pictures. The pictures are very clear and sharp.
5. The Hi-Fi Speaker is great.
6. It supports Office Word, Power Point and Excel.
7. It supports email or G-mail.
8. There are lots of apps, including several free apps in the Google Play Store.
9. It will read almost any video, audio or picture software.
I think this tablet will be fun for children through seniors.
99 comments|141 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 14, 2013
Edit: After having used an Android tablet and phone both now, I can't say as I'd recommend any system with less than 1 gig core memory. The 512 meg on this and similar tablets is insufficient for most needs. That said, I review this for what it is and advertises to be, not what it could be.

Initially I did give it a 5* review. I would never have expected to give this device such a high review. I paid 65 bucks for it, free shipping. Well worth the money. This is not a "toy" unit but a nicely functioning, full-power Android tablet. I dropped it to 4 stars because of the icon limitation, and that alone. (see following)

First the cons. It arrived a few days late. Stuff happens. The screen only allows 16 icons per menu, which is unusually few. This isn't a Samsung Tab 3, but still I'm not sure why only 16 icons per menu screen; other 7" devices allow more.

Here's what I really enjoy about this product:
* I have purchased both a Zeepad and this unit for different reasons. The Zeepad is good. This is significantly better.
* Nice crisp screen, easily visible
* Extremely responsive to touch. In truth-- the best I've ever seen, no exaggeration. It's far more responsive than even my much-more-expensive pro-tablet.
* I'm impressed with the mini-HDMI port, and really appreciate the fact it comes with an adapter plug (you'll still need a regular connector cable, but at least the mini-to-standard adapter is included at no extra charge).
* The USB port works with the neat little 7" tablet folios one finds on Amazon that have the built-in keyboard. You'll still need the included micro-usb adapter, but the keyboard works fine once plugged in. One of these plus one of those typically-under-12-dollars protective cases makes an excellent combination.
* It's a pretty fast unit. Have noticed no "lag".
* Similarly, the included apps with this are minimal. Apparently the company realizes it is indeed possible to download free apps from Google and Amazon... and felt no need to take up valuable memory and storage with app after app that most users neither want nor need. This allows this unit to be fully customized to individual taste. I like that a LOT.
* Battery time is estimated (depending on use) at about 3-4 hours. Be aware that Wifi takes up a chunk of energy. Also be aware that as advertised, no bluetooth on this unit. But with the fully-adaptive USB port and WIFI combined, I don't really need bluetooth. This was bought to be an ultra-portable unit with a large-enough-to-read screen, and it works well in that context.
* It has double the storage capacity of the basic Zeepad-- 8 gigs compared to 4 gigs, at a lower price. Hard to find fault with that. : )

(No, I'm not an employee nor anti-Zeepad... which also is a nice little unit. Just comparing apples and apples.)

I mainly give this 4 stars because it works, works well, is exactly as advertised, and even works better than I expected for such an inexpensive unit. Aside from the low-resolution screen it works as well as many far-more-expensive units I've seen. Currently I'm quite pleased with the purchase and give it my hearty recommendation-- especially for first time users, younger ones, or those who like me needed a very portable unit.

Oh, I also got it so my 20 month old nephew could pound away on baby-games without costing me a small fortune. We'll see. At this time this has turned out to be a nicer unit than mere toddler-entertainment. :D

Edit: about 2 weeks after I got this tablet it started "acting up"... programs malfunctioning, things happening on their own, apps being triggered without touching the screen. One of my favorite apps kept shutting down whenever I would touch a specific page. I sent the tablet back as defective. Imo that doesn't mean the line is bad. It worked well the first 2 weeks. Could be a part just went bad. That can happen with any device.

I still give it 4 stars. I try to be fair in reviews and being fair-- this seems a nice unit overall.
66 comments|153 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 13, 2013
bought for my 5 year old, and he loved and in some small measure, he watches movies, video games etc. ... perfect christmas gift.
on November 18, 2013
I brought this as a Christmas gift for my 3 year old, at first it wasn't turning on, but then I let it charge for a couple more hours and it did come on. I think he is going to love it, its perfect for him
on October 19, 2013
Jus rite for my 3yr old.. small, cute, and easy to work. Ill definitely be ordering one again and soon...tks seller
on January 25, 2014
this item works fine and meets all expectations, but the battery life is terrible. After being fully charged withing half an hour it reads about 50%. Battery life does not last long. besides that? Good.
on February 1, 2014
I got my first tablet( this one was not a jellybean) and i sent it back. I got this and i am very happy. It comes with a back camera and you can download alot of apps on it. I am very happy. It also has a long internet range.
on September 17, 2013
This was a cool gift for my kids. They like it but Battery life is not making them happy it's really to short. Need to improve on BATTERY LIFE. Other than that is good.
on April 12, 2014
I go this for my almost two year old to watch his shows on and play with a few apps.

Pros-

Has SD slot
Is durable
Is a cute color
Easy for a child to use

Cons-

It is slow
Sometimes does not respond to touch
Has bad battery life

It is not bad for a child I could not see myself using it for many reasons. If you are doing to much it just starts freezing. No mater how charged it is or what you are doing the battery life sucks. I will most likely have to buy another tablet in a year but for now with a rough little boy it is fine. He really seems to enjoy it.