5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, excellent customer service
Published on December 8, 2011 by Pawlie_Pockets

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs very small
Purchased these dance pants for my 15 year old daughter and when they arrived, I noticed the size looked very small. So, I gave them to my tween daughter who normally wears a girls' size 12. They fit her perfectly. Order a size or two up from your normal size to ensure a good fit.
Published 19 months ago by Stephanie Dill

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs very small, January 17, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, excellent customer service, December 8, 2011
Ordered a pink ballet/dance hoodie sweatshirt with a pair of black sweats with "Dance" on them, but the match wasn't quite right. Ordered anyway because it was the best I could find amongst Amazon sellers for the kind of matching set I was looking for. Out of the blue, and unsolicited, the seller emailed me and asked if I'd like the "dance" logo changed to pink(as opposed to black) to make the set match better. I was impressed with getting that level of service as they gave me what I was looking for without my even asking. Most sellers would just take the money and ship. Anywho, the sweatshirt and pants came and they look awesome! My niece is going to give me all sorts of smooches, she's definitely going to love it. If it's not clear by now, I wholeheartedly endorse this seller and if they are reasing this review: THANK YOU!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars bought for the cold night going to and from dance and gymnastics, December 22, 2013
jj (Quincy, Illinois USA) - See all my reviews
works great and comfy for my daughter who dances and takes gymnastics and takes tap. easy to get on and off over her shoes and is done quick. warm and soft and a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and comfy, December 4, 2013
I bought these for my daughter to wear over her dance outfit and she loves them. The material is comfortable and not too thick.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are super cute and comfortable, July 15, 2014
These are super cute and comfortable! I wear a size 5 in jeans, got these in a size M and they're a tiny bit big but given the material i expect they'll shrink a little. Even if they don't shrink, both tighter fitting or baggy are fun looks. The color arrives in neon as stated but the picture shows a more carnation pink. These are very bright, a little loud yet very summery, playful, cheerful and they make my skin look more tanned. Very soft inside!

5.0 out of 5 stars great pants!!! love them!, March 17, 2012
I love and love these dance pants!!!! They came fast in the mail and they are sooooooo comfortable, I Order a black I'm going to order a pink and I'm 5'2 and I order a medium!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
My daughter loves that it also has a small back pocket to carry her phone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not true to size., June 2, 2014
The pants run a little too small than I expected. It's not true to size. I ended up donating it because it didn't fit my daughter. Material is amazing though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants, June 2, 2014
I got these to lounge around the house in after my surgery and they were amazing! They are so comfortable! I want to find more like them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Dance sweats, May 31, 2014
They fit perfectly and they look great on me!They're not too tight on me. I also really love the logo and the word on the side, that gives it character.

Juniors Dance Capri Sweats (Medium, Fuchsia)
Out of stock