Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Size Name: Medium|Color: Blue|Change

on February 21, 2013
I really love this shirt! It is so soft and fits so well! Remember that it is a JUNIORS tee so if you are a small in womens you may want to get a large in juniors. That's what I did and it fits great! I m 5' 2" and 117 lbs and a large fit well because its a juniors tee.
on July 2, 2012
I'm very glad I bought this T-shirt. I am usually a women's medium to large so in this juniors' size, I bought and XL and it's a perfect fit! The fabric is thin (the only reason I didn't give it a 5-star rating), but not thin enough that you could see anything through it. Lightweight and the shipping was very fast. Buy this product.
on February 24, 2015
I like it. I actually wear M size but, I buy Large. and its ok.
review image
on March 4, 2014
I went off of the reviews on Amazon stating that this is junior sizing and to go up a size, so I went up two sizes because I was looking for a little more room. I was expecting it to look like the image posted here - slightly form fitting, with some shape to the shirt. I am not sure, but I think i received the wrong one. I got a humongous shirt that was so boxy, it would never resemble the shirt advertised. I returned it.
on March 11, 2015
I'm a Cap fan and wanted a shirt to convey that. I looked at a hoodie first, but it was way overpriced. I found this shirt at a great price and had to get it. Keep in mind that this is a Junior's sizing. I'm 5'2'' and normally a medium shirt (large bust). I went with a large for this one and it fits wonderfully. Not too small, and not too baggy. Comfortable fabric as well. Love it!
on April 14, 2011
The material, the design everything looks just good :)
The t-shirt also has a label with the MARVEL HEROES sentence.....if you like this kind of stuff go ahead and buy one
on July 28, 2012
If you typically purchase "geek" shirts then construction-wise the fabric about the same thickness as anything else you'll get. The vintage emblem of the Captain's shield is well done and I was super stoked when I got this! I love wearing this shirt!
on April 23, 2016
This is a very nice t-shirt. Its hard to find Hawkeye shirts, but even beyond having one of my favorite characters, the colors are beautiful and its comfortable. Its a little larger than other juniors small size shirts I have but not so much that it looks dumpy or anything. The fabric is nice, not thin or stiff at all, and the image has held up to a few washings already without any fading or peeling (I always wash these sorts of shirts inside out). It doesn't seem squared/even when laid out to fold but it looks great when its on you, and that's really when it counts, right? Overall, I would definitely recommend this shirt for any Hawkeye fans. I'm actually thinking of getting one of the Captain America patterns now.
on December 3, 2014
I really like this shirt when I first wore it, wore it without washing it & it fit great. I'm a normal size 0-2 so the small fit perfectly. The logo was centered & the quality felt ok. I washed it in cold water & it shrank a whole size! I can still wear the shirt but it is now really fitted. I'm a fan of super heroes so I still like the shirt.
on March 26, 2016
I'm not sure if its just that comic book guys don't know how to talk to ladies but this shirt really gives them an excuse to say hello. I have had more comments on how cool this t shirt than probably anything else I own. The color has remained true even after months or washing and wearing. I don't dry it because if it goes any smaller I will def attract too much attention.

See 1 answered question