5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, August 25, 2012
The delivery was extremely fast. I ordered the product on Tuesday and received it on Friday with regular shipping. I am very satisfied. I wear a 30DD and it fits a little tight, I like it because it doesn't slip like other tube tops. I wish there was padding though because I have to wear pasties under the tube top. I brought the tube top to my seamstress and she sewed water-proof fabric padding to the tube top, so now I can wear it to the beach and pool parties! :D I love it because it covers my cleavage and no tan lines. I am definitely satisfied with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bandeau, July 30, 2012
I LOVE this bandeau bra! I got a smaller size so it would hold everything up and it works perfectly. I wish it came in more colors, I would get them all!

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, January 30, 2012
This was perfect for the New Year's rave I went to. I am really busty, but small around (size 34 DD/DDD) so the Medium it fit around really well, maybe a bit snug, but that's what I needed since I was dancing all night. For my bust size, it was a bit short, so the next size up might have been better, but I really didn't want it to be loose at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, January 30, 2012