5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute!
Good Quality, Deep Colors. The symbol is sewn in glittery thread. Very Nice. Fit well, even though I'm full figured (size14) adult woman.
Published 17 months ago by Renee Marhong

2.0 out of 5 stars Fit weird
I couldn't pull these up over my calves - they're pretty muscular, but not THAT big, and the socks would barely go halfway up, then they wouldn't stay. The WW logo was then really stretched out and hard to tell what it was. Meanwhile, the lower sock part was too big so I gave up and took them off after an hour or so. Nice and cushy though!
Published 15 months ago by T. Balderson

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute!, April 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome socks!, April 23, 2012
These are such awesome socks! They fit great, they stay up without slipping, but aren't too tight. They look amazing and they are comfortable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonerful, May 2, 2012
These socks are wonderful. They fit great not to tight not to loose, I am 5'7 and weight about 170lbs. They are good quality and have great color to them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 29, 2012
When my daughter was a child she loved Wonder Woman and wanted to be Wonder Woman. I saw these and gave them to her for Christmas...she is 36 and she loved them!

4.0 out of 5 stars cape is alittle short, November 27, 2012
the cape is alittle short but overall its a decent sock to walk around in... lol... you may have alittle trouble putting it on if you have a thick calf...

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT COLOR!, April 19, 2013
These socks get attention, the color is bright & the gold stands out. I always try something different for my marathons & these are the ticket.

5.0 out of 5 stars quick, March 4, 2013
Item arrived quickly and was exactly what I expected as far as quality, size, color. True to picture and lots of fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, January 18, 2013
These fit rather well but it's best if your legs are skinny - I wear these to basketball games for my 1st grade girls I coach. Makes them laugh!

4.0 out of 5 stars Able To Leap Tall Buildings, September 15, 2013
This review is from: Superhero Adult Knee High Cape Sock (Apparel)
I have new boots and needed new socks. These are just the ticket, was able to give up driving when I wear these socks. I am able to leap buildings with a single bound, couple of leaps and I am at my destination. I have to be careful indoors, however, I forgot and leaped, and got a concussion from hitting my head on the ceiling. Wonder if Superman sells helmets?

Recommended With Caution. prisrob 09-15-13

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!, May 29, 2013
My biggest concern was with the size (I'm 6'4", 225 lbs), especially since most of the reviews were about teenagers or children. But much to my delight, they fit great! They came above my calf right to the height of normal dress socks and the stretch felt good. It was a bit tight, but these aren't intended to be worn every day. The cape is longer than I expected, which is great. My intended use is to wear them under a tuxedo, and was happy that the capes still fit under dress pants without hanging out the back (even when sitting).

The only question you need to ask about these is: "Why don't I own these yet?"

Rate and Discover Movies