Jura-Capresso 13299 Impressa Z6 Automatic Coffee and Espresso Center
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 1,350-watt coffee center with 8 one-touch programmable beverage buttons
- 18-bar power pump; 2 ThermoBlock heating systems; pre-infusion cycle
- Conical burr grinder offers 6 fineness settings; accommodates pre-ground coffee
- Coffee/milk dual-nozzle system; 96-ounce removable water container
- Measures 16-1/2 by 12-1/2 by 14 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
After unpacking I sat down and watched the included DVD twice. Once with my wife and once alone as I set up the machine. After you get through the initial setup and programming the machine is very easy to operate and maintain. Making a coffee drink is as simple as pushing one of 8 drink buttons on the front panel. I like the idea of the thermal milk storage tank but it's recommended that you don't store milk in it after use. I find this a little inconvenient to have to pour the milk into another container. With my previous C1500 I just put the plastic milk jug in the refrigerator and used it the next day.
I bought this unit to replace my C1500 for two major reasons. The first was my C1500 struggled to make a really hot coffee drink. I found myself drinking the beverage too quickly to avoid it getting cold or putting it into the microwave to heat it back up. The Z6 makes a hotter beverage that is much improved but still could be a few degrees hotter in my opinion. The second reason I purchased the Z6 was to get a bigger cup under the spouts. The C1500 was limited in what size cup I could place under the spouts and the Z6 allows me to put virtually any reasonable sized cup under the spout.
The Z6 is a beautiful piece to look at sitting on your counter and will be the envy of many a guest.Read more ›
1) Looks Great. It is the Rolls Royce of coffee machines.
2) The Espresso/Coffee is good. (Not Excellent, and don't tell me about using diffrent beans I have, its not like I'm using folgers.
2) The Steamed/frothed milk attachment produces excellent results.
3) One touch button to make cappuccino/Lattes. (Nice to impress friends)
4) Has a timer for when to turn on and off so you don't need to wait around for the initial warmup time when you first start the machine.
1)The metal plate where the cup sits scratches very easily.
2)You can only fit a normal size coffee mug (8 oz)under the nozzle. You cannot deviate from this size at all. No travel mugs or slightly tall mugs. Same height restrictions for the cappuchino/Latte attachment.
3) The hotwater dispenser trickles out hot water. It takes almost 1 and half minutes to fill 8 oz of hot water. Its quicker to 'Nuke' the same amount of water in the microwave for tea.
4) You need to clean the machine with special tablets and they cost about $20 for 6. You will more than likely go thru 1 tablet every 2 months or at least 6 in a year and more if heavily used. Also theres no way around this since the machines displays 'Clean' and beeps every time you turn it on until you go thru the cleaning process.
5) Also the water filter.Read more ›
Excellent coffee & cappuccino. You can tweak the machine twenty different ways. I think it is not as good as the best coffee joints - but it is pretty close. The convenience of waking up and hitting a button can not be overstated. You will hooked forever after a week. It has worked flawlessly since I bought it. If two people in a household go to Starbucks every day, just buy this and it will pay for itself in no time.
The biggest con is the coffee temperature. You will see this pop up again and again in reviews. Buy yourself a very well insulated coffee cup and preheat the cup by adding hot water from the machine and letting in sit for two minutes. The cup will then be hot and won't suck out the energy from the added coffee.
All in all..when my Z5 dies I will most likely replace it with a Z6.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
With using the equipment you provide for about one month.I found out several serious problems which affecting me making coffee normally.It will be mentioned in next section. Read morePublished on April 30, 2013 by ajinchen
i have had so many issues making the purchase of the Jura Z6 was big mistake.
Jura customer service is basically non-existant