5.0 out of 5 stars Hilariously funny, February 20, 2005
This review is from: Just Annoying (Paperback)
Just Annoying is a great book. I finished reading it to my class the other day. All of us laughed throughout virtually every aspect of the book. The book is made up of smaller 10-15 page stories about a boy named Andy and his crazy antics. The first story starts the book off with a bang. It is about the boy traveling through Austrailia with his family. He pesters his parents non stop during the car trip. Any human being can probably put themselves in Andy's or his parents shoes. This is a must read for anyone who likes to or needs to laugh. I personally am going to pick up the rest of the books in the serries. If the others are half as good as this one.....then they will be worth the money. The funniest book I've ever read.

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Just Annoying' NOT ANOYING!, April 15, 2004
This review is from: Just Annoying (Paperback)
This book is awesome for any boy! (aged 17 years old to reading level) Believe me, I'm 12, and I loved this book I finished it by the next day after i got it! the only bad thing: only one of the 6 books in series are published in Canada/USA :( (sad face)

4.0 out of 5 stars Weird, Wacky, and Fun: Not to be read to a class at school, July 12, 2005
N. Bilmes "bookaholic" (Vernon, CT United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Just Annoying (Paperback)
The bizarre antics of Andy, the narrator, had me laughing and shaking my head. I love weird stories by authors with off-beat senses of humour, and this book fits the bill. My favorite story of them all is the one where he invents an invisible friend to help him get out of field day, but his mom turns the tables on him by treating the best friend even better than she treats Andy.

I'm an elementary school teacher, and WOULDN'T READ this to my class due to some of the situations presented. The most disturbing story was the one where Andy dressed up as a girl and went to a dance, where one of the boys tried to pick himi up. However, I will read it to my children at home because I know there won't be any complaints. It's a perfect book to pick up when you have 10-15 minutes to spend reading because you can easily finish each short story within that time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get Ready To Lagh!, December 7, 2005
This review is from: Just Annoying (Paperback)
If you ask "Are we there yet?" on long car trips over and over again. If you like to drive people crazy by doing everything they do. If you use up each and every drop of hot water, while hogging the shower. If you ask ridiculous questions that have no answer as one of your hobbies? If you like swinging on the clothesline in secret when you get the chance. If you answer any of the questions "yes", this book is for you! This book will tell you nine out of many hilarious stories, of when Andy Griffiths annoyed many people in his childhood. This book includes 638 annoying pictures illustrated by Terry Denton.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, October 30, 2013
Crissy L Rackey (Port Republic, MD) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Just Annoying (Paperback)
I originally bought a copy of this book years ago to read to my fifth graders. Over the years, it vanished. So, I needed to replace it. A fun book that my students beg me to read.

4.0 out of 5 stars great read for boys, October 18, 2013
This review is from: Just Annoying (Paperback)
My son loves these book. The first chapter drew him in. Great read for a 7 year old. Good recommendation.

5.0 out of 5 stars The fiirst chapter alone is worth the price of the book!, April 14, 2012
This review is from: Just Annoying (Paperback)
Read this book to my son's 2nd grade class. You can't always keep the attention of 7 and 8 year olds but it was a major hit. The first chapter alone is worth the price of the entire book. Absolutely hilarious! Both parents and kids will be able to identify with the feelings and situations that occurs. Definitely recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Annoying But Beloved, November 23, 2011
This review is from: Just Annoying (Paperback)
Andy (Is it coincidence that this book's main character has the same name as the author?) bugs people. His dad. His mom. His sister. Friends. Neighbors. Just about everybody, actually.

I could see this book would be very, very popular among the children at my school. Especially among those who like to annoy others. I suppose I must acquire a copy of it for my school library.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Annoying, December 19, 2007
This review is from: Just Annoying (Paperback)
* Ever made up an imaginary friend to beat up another imaginary friend?
* Ever taken a concrete garden gnome on a vacation with you?
* Ever tried to fill up an entire shower stall by plugging the drain?

This book is called Just Annoying. The author of this book is Andy Griffiths he has a whole series of these kinds of books, in each book there is a series of short stories .This book is about a boy named Craig. Craig likes to annoy his family and friends. In one of the short stories, Craig was on a trip and he made his dad so annoyed that his dad left him on the road alone, if you want to know if his dad came back or just left him there in the middle of nowhere, you have to read the book. Craig has a dad, mom, and a 16 year old sister. I like this book because I like to annoy my family and friends too and I recommend you to read this book. My opinion about this book is that it is hilarious and I am thinking of doing some of Craig's tricks.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Best Annoying Book Ever, June 6, 2006
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Just Annoying (Paperback)
Just Annoying by Andy Griffiths is the best annoying and silly book ever! It can entertain you big time. And it is actually my favorite free time book. This book is great for all sorts of stuff and times. It even has a quiz in the first page which can tell you how annoying you are, and whether you will like the book. When I started reading this book, I couldn't stop because of its extremely funny stories and picture stories (in the sides of the book pages). I just had to spend the 1˝-hour to finish the book. It got me a lot of laughs and I always don't mind reading it over. It cheers me up so much on a sad day. In this hilarious book, there are stories about Andy and his annoying attempts to make everyone around him annoyed. It shows from Andy standing only in his sister's bra and his X-men undies in front of the whole school while pretending to be a girl, "I guess you probably have never had the experience of standing in your sister's bra and you X-Men undies in front of the whole school. And I don't recommend it either" to Andy crashing into the kitchen window of his house while trying to beat the fastest swinging on a clothesline speed "I'm flying through the air... Straight into the kitchen window! I'm wondering whether it's safer to crash through a window headfirst, or break it with a fist, Superman style. It really doesn't matter, I guess. If the window doesn't kill me, my parents will." Thankfully, this is not only one book, but comes in a series of just as silly books (Just Wacky, The Day My Butt Went Psycho, etc)! The fun never ends in these highly entertaining books!

Just Annoying
Just Annoying by Andy Griffiths (Paperback - December 1, 2003)
Used & New from: $0.01