Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on November 5, 2008
This CD totally minister's from the onset! It's prophetic, it's rich with an amazing sound-- more importantly, it's the GOSPEL!!! Kurt Carr has definitely sat at God's feet and he's blessed! I truly thank God for providing him with his gifts to bless the masses. I pray that Kurt keeps doing what God would have him to do- remaining true to the gospel. This is what it's all about-- Kurt is at the NEXT LEVEL and God is going to continue to bless him exceedingly, abundantly FAR more than he could ask or think...because of his obedience and faithfulness. Be blessed and purchase this CD, you'll be glad you did!
on November 13, 2008
I love this CD! Kurt will never let you down when it comes to creative and awesome vocals and arrangements. With anointed and powerful lead vocals such as Ms. Nakita Foxx, Ms. Timiney Caton, Ms. Nikki Potts and guest spots from others. I mean the ministry on this CD is for ME...and I know if I was blessed by it, many others will be as well. So many songs to hear that minister to the soul from "Grateful People Grateful Praise", "I Am The One" & my theme song "JUST THE BEGINNING"! A definite must have!!
on October 31, 2008
I must say that I have been truly ministered to by this CD. It's been a long time since I've listened to a CD and truly heard God speak to my situations the way He has with this CD, it is truly a blessing.
on June 8, 2013
I recommend this cd to anyone who likes gospel music. Kurt Carr is the greatest inspiration!!! I loved this cd from the first time I played it. It keeps me going and Kurt does not leave anything out.

I love the other singers in some of the songs towards the end of disc #1. The moved me so!!

If you love gospel music, then this is a must!!!!
on November 26, 2008
THIS ALBUM IS GREAT!...SO MUCH BETTER THAN HIS LAST CD....IN MY OPINION ONE CHURCH WAS HORRIBLE CONTENT WISE BUT I'M GLAD THAT HE WENT BACK TO HIS ROOTS...ALL OF THE SONGS MINISTER TO YOU IN EVERY KIND OF WAY...THE VOCALS ARE ON POINTS AND THE BAND IS GOOD AS WELL...."I EXIST TO GIVE YOU PRAISE" IS THE BEST SONG....REALLY PAY ATTENTION TO THE WORDS! JUST AWESOME!

wONT WASTE YA MONEY!
on April 18, 2011
I would recommend this cd to anyone. I'm loving all the songs. They've helped me in some very trying times in my life. The song Just the beginning has blessed me tremendously as I have used it throughout nursing school to encourage me. To God be the Glory and honor as He uses these cds to uplift my soul. I get up each morning listening to the Lord is my Shephard I don't have to want for anything! Powerful words! Thank you Kurt Carr!
on December 17, 2008
During the last couple years I've become a big fan of this man, his message AND, of course, his MUSIC. Some might complain these songs had previously been released, but NOT these performances. The 'retrospective' nature of this offering should leave new fans as well as old very satisfied with the Over-the-Top musicianship, vocal talent and energy presented on these two-discs.

HATS OFF to Kurt Carr and the gang. For worshipers and laity alike don't let the genre 'gospel' scare you way!
on March 11, 2009
OH, THE JOY THAT THIS CD BRINGS TO YOUR HEART TAKE NOTE OF THE TITLE AND LET IT BLESS YOUR FUTURE " JUST THE BEGINNING " SPEAKS VOLUMES TO THE DEPTH'S OF YOUR SOUL GET READY TO BE TAKEN ON A JOURNEY. TRULY I'VE BEEN BLESSED BY THIS MUSIC IT'S MORE IT'S PROPHETIC FOR THOSE WHO HAVE AN EAR TO HEAR AND A HEART TO SERVE THIS CD GIVES BACK IT'S A THANK YOU OFFERING TO THE KINGDOM AND SO MUCH MORE. TO GOD BE THE GLORY, FOR THIS VESSEL.
on June 1, 2009
This CD is one of Kurt's finest projects to date. It is new and fresh and more importantly annointed. The project is traditional and contemporary all at the same time. Kurt's gift has no limits. It is obvious that this project is straight from the throne room. Kurt showcases his singers, which are some of the finest in the industry and the material is outstanding. This CD leaves you wanting more !
on December 14, 2008
One word to describe this latest offering from Kurt Carr....AWESOME. My favorite is "Just The Beginning". "Great Jesus" is a wonderful selection. I love the section where Kurt ministers and gives words of encouragement. "I Believe God" by Timiney Figuerora and the ending with her youngest sister is Annointed. This is a MUST HAVE for your CD collection!