Just Cause 2 - Xbox 360
|Price:||$44.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Multi-point vehicle movement: Every vehicle has multiple points inside and out to move between in real-time, not cut scenes, jumping between multiple positions on a single vehicle or to other vehicles¿ with over 100 vehicles
- Air, land, water and underwater: Just Cause 2 delivers action everywhere from 500 feet above to 50 feet below through jungles, snowy mountainside, deserts, cities and more, with over 600 square miles to explore and destroy.
- Nearly endless and open-ended game-play: From deep missions to small jobs, to free exploration, players follow the route they want when they want.
- Grapple nearly everything within 200 feet, including enemies. Progressive destruction - vehicles, building, enemies, and landscape. Pull off amazing stunts with Rico's re-designed parachute.
- Weapons galore: Single and dual handed weapons, rocket launchers, grenade launchers, explosives, and vehicle mounted weapons.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
On the island nation of Panau, rival gangs wage war in the streets while the ruthless dictator Baby Panay exercises a system of oppression and corruption against his own people. Somewhere on the island, your friend and mentor Tom Sheldon has disappeared with top-secret intel and millions in Agency cash. As Rico Rodriguez, the Agency's most dangerous weapon, you must infiltrate the island and locate Sheldon, setting off a violent chain of events that will set Panau ablaze.
Harness Just Cause 2's unique parachute and grapple combination to create your own unbelievable, high-speed aerial stunts. Whether free falling from thousands of feet, hijacking enemy fighter jets in midair or blasting through security checkpoints on the ground, use your imagination to create maximum chaos. With hundreds of weapons, vehicles, missions and Rico's trademark parachute and grapple, experience vertical freedom unparalleled in the third-person action genre.
- Take to the air like no other game. Experience total aerial freedom with the unique parachute and dual grapple.
- Freefall, BASE jump, vehicle surf, parasail, skydive, grapple, slingshot, leap between vehicles, hang from helicopters, scale buildings. The impossible is within your grasp.
- Your best tool is now a weapon. Fire two shots with the grapple hook and attach unwilling enemies to high-speed vehicles, hang them upside down from buildings, tether objects in mid air. The possibilities are as vast as your imagination.
- Explore the island paradise; from sprawling cities, secluded beaches and towering mountain peaks – more than 400 square miles of your own personal playground.
- Hundreds of objectives can be completed in any way or order that you choose. When it's time for a break from Agency business, kick back and enjoy all the attractions that Panau has to offer.
- Catch air on a high-speed dirt bike, race across the sea in a power boat, or fire a spread of rockets from an attack chopper – more than 100 land, sea and air vehicles are yours for the taking.
Platform: Xbox 360
Top Customer Reviews
I watched a video of a developer playing the game quite a while back and had forgotten about Just Cause 2 until the demo was released on Xbox Live for Gold members. All those memories of amazement while watching that video came flooding back into my head. The game is just plain fun from the moment you put the disc in. Only have 30 minutes to spare? Put the disc in your Xbox and you can roam free around the entire 35 square mile world and pretty much do whatever you want to whomever you want instantly. No time for completing a mission? No problem! Go grapple onto a chopper, shoot the gunner,throw the pilot out and steal that joker! Perform your own Shock and Awe campaign for those precious 30 minutes of gaming you have.
The game is totally unrealistic but I do not want to play "Real Life Simulator" as I do that everyday. The controls of the game can be a bit tricky at first but you will get the hang of it; especially if you do some tweaking to the X and Y sensitivity settings in the options menu. The camera however can be a bit frustrating at times. The camera will sometimes recenter itself when you do not want it to and there is no way to turn auto centering on/off. The camera only has these issues when you get really, realy close to a building/cliff or while controlling a vehicle. I have trained myself not to touch the right stick while controlling a vehicle and that has helped a lot. If you read the manual it tells you that while using your parachute to steer with the left stick and only make minor corrections with the right stick. That information should be in the game because it is very important to getting very skilled at parasailing.Read more ›
-Insanely large, multi-faceted open world
-Many different vehicles; planes, tanks, helicoptors, bikes, cars etc
-Graphics are generally good and very believable
-Pretty large weapons cache
-Grappling hook and parachute makes the game feel like a 007 movie
-Black market feature allows you to purchase vehicles and weapons anywhere on the island
-Game is difficult even on casual
-Ammo goes quickly, leaving you on a constant hunt for bullets (and health)
-Main storyline is really short, probably 7-8 hours
-Many sidequests and challenges are cookie-cutter and can get repetitive
-Vehicles are far from realistic i.e. cars don't handle well, planes are slow
Map - 9 of 10
The size of the playable area of Just Cause 2 is mind-bendingly large. It is claimed to be 400 square miles according to the scale. And I'm inclined to believe it. The map is so diverse, expansive and realistic. There are numerous airports, military bases, settlements, skyscrapers and cityscapes to name a few. In fact, there are 368 distinct locations to explore on Panau. Topography is impressive as well, including hundreds of miles of coastline, mountains, deserts, rivers, jungles and even a Zeppelin which has a night club underneath.Read more ›
Even among these improved sequels Just Cause 2 stands out. The original Just Cause could neither be called beloved nor all that terribly well received. Calling the first Just Cause a flawed open world game with some fun bits would be the kindest of labels. Nobody certainly seemed to be clamoring for a second go. When Just Cause 2 was delayed from an Christmas 2008 release date to 2009 and eventually 2010 there was no gnashing of teeth. Many expected it to never be released or at the very least, to be an under the radar, by the numbers rehash.
So when Just Cause 2 was finally released it was a jaw dropping shocker. Here was the open world Michael Bay movie we all wanted (even if we didn't know it). In fact Just Cause 2 nails two factors with such perfection mere words simply cannot do it justice.
The first is the open world itself. In the somewhat crowded field of open worlds to explore the island of Panua is simply a standout. In fact it is simply the best open world ever designed. (Knocking Oblivion and Grand Theft Auto IV out of the top spots). It is huge. It has everything from snow capped mountains to rally style deserts to Tarzanesque jungle to coral reefs. What is more impressive is that it is truly three dimensional.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Based on the reviews and the gameplay videos, I was really excited to play this game especially since its only $15 on the download. But was I wrong... Read morePublished 14 days ago by Richard Roy Garabedian
More fun than it has any real right to be, Just Cause 2 revels in reckless abandon and wanton destruction. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jake K.
Just cause 2 is one of the best games I ever had since 2013. And so on.I just love how you can go where ever.and kill the bad guy's. Read morePublished 3 months ago by kristie
Awful game. Horrible controls/game mechanics, graphics, storyline, artwork, character development, and just about a dozen other awful features. Read morePublished 4 months ago by pitty8778