Customer Discussions > Just Dance 3 - Playstation 3 forum

Just Dance 3 or Everybody Dance?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 8, 2011 11:00:20 AM PST
b0Ss says:
I was about to order Everybody Dance, then I just noticed Just Dance 3 just came out a couple days ago for the PS3. I am wondering which one has better Ps3 Move support. Since Just Dance 3 just came out, it may be too soon to tell. I also noticed that Everybody Dance has 3 DLC song packs out already, so that is actually adding onto the cost of the game itself, at least if you want the full song selection. Any thoughts or comments between the two games would be appreciated.

Posted on Dec 8, 2011 5:02:32 PM PST
DCT says:
I have not tried Just Dance 3 so I don't know how good that is.
But Everybody dance is fun. Only downside to Everybody dance moves are pretty repetitive. No full video play back. Singing support is pretty weak. Only 2 people can dance at once compared to 4 for Just Dance 3.

+Dance Creator in Everybody Dance is cool. The only place with full video recording.
+Good track list
+Real music videos Ok Go music video is just totally worth it! But wish the moves were better in that dance.

Posted on Dec 14, 2011 9:13:05 PM PST
Martin says:
Haven't played JD3, but showed it to my non gamer friends, and they said most of the fun was when you were watching your recorded clips at the end of the track and laughing at how silly you were, so ED wins for me.

Posted on Dec 15, 2011 12:24:17 AM PST
b0Ss says:
I ended up buying both games! :) The only problem now is finding time to check them out. As soon as I load them up and get my dance on, I will write back some feedback on my experience with the two. Hopefully they are good experiences with both of them.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2011 6:22:00 AM PST
S. J. Kimm says:
Any update? I'd like to buy this week.

thanks!

Posted on Jan 3, 2012 10:54:28 AM PST
Yeah, I have the same dilemma. Not sure which to pick up?

Posted on Jan 6, 2012 4:41:13 PM PST
Malia S. says:
I'm also having a hard time deciding which game to get! I'd love to hear some feedback from someone who has played both.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 6, 2012 5:17:40 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 6, 2012 5:18:19 PM PST
DCT says:
I think Everybody Dance is the better game just due to the songs selection available.

Everybody Dance
Pros:
-Can choreograph your own dances
-Better song selection
-Real music videos
-Crazy party mode
-Different difficulties
Cons:
-Repetitive dance moves
-Does not mimic the original dances enough
-User interface needs a little more work
-No store to preview the songs available for download
-No way to share your own choreographed moves with someone else
-No full video playback like it had in Singstar
-Singing is not heard in playback

Just Dance 3 (initial review)
Pros
-Can have 4 players dancing together
-Way better user interface for scrolling with the move controller
-Better dance routines than Everybody Dance
-Loads much faster than the old MJ: Experience
Cons
-No video playback?
-Song selection is pretty weak

Overall it seems like a similar system to the experience with different songs and different characters to follow the dancing. No placards on side but just following of the character at least in my short session with it.

Dance Central 2
Probably the best out of the all available now with great dance moves, good songs, but no good video play back

Singstar Dance
Have better integration of dancing and singing and Singstore is way better than how Everybody dance is integrated.

Everybody Dance
Good songs, dance routines need work. Needs a patch to make it better and the song downloads need to be smaller 200MB per song is just way too big!

MJ Experience
The dance moves are just awesome, slow load time, and no video playback which is really needed!

Just Dance 3
Just hasn't impressed me enough at this time. Good menu navigation but the rest seems pretty meh for me. I will provide more feedback once I play it more.

Posted on Jan 9, 2012 2:15:53 AM PST
Konstantine says:
Just Dance 3 is best for those who wants the game to learn some moves
everybody dance has much better playlist and video playback

I prefer Everybody dance, but again check the song list and if you like JD3 tracks, than pick up JD3

Posted on Oct 22, 2013 9:43:49 AM PDT
Spanish mama says:
Can you turn off the music videos if younger kids are in the room?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Dec 8, 2011
Latest post:  Oct 22, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Just Dance 3 - Playstation 3
Just Dance 3 - Playstation 3 by UBI Soft (PlayStation 3)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (111)