Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Just Dance Kids” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 24% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Just Dance Kids
|Price:||$18.98 + $3.99 shipping|
|You Save:||$1.01 (5%)|
- Over 40 crazy fun dances created by real choreographers and led by real kids
- Younger kids will love dancing to their favorite TV shows, including The Wiggles and Yo Gabba Gabba
- Play with up to four players cooperatively, head-to-head and challenge others for the high score!
- Dance Party Mode lets kids continuously play through all the dance songs without stopping! No need to navigate menus!
- Progression tracking allows parents to log calories burnt, time played, and a playlist of their child's favorite songs
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Younger Kid Favorites
- Alphabet Song
- Ants Go Marching
- The Hamster Dance Song
- Happy Birthday To You
- Old MacDonald Had a Farm
- Pop Goes the Weasel
- Can You (Point Your Fingers And Do the Twist?)
- Hot Potato
- The Monkey Dance
- Get The Sillies Out
- Party in My Tummy
- I Like To Dance
- The Chicken Dance
- If You’re Happy and You Know It
- I’ve Been Working on The Railroad
- Wheels on The Bus
- When The Saints Go Marching In
- Shake It
- Older Kid Favorites
- One Time
- Here We Go Again
- All Star
- Jungle BoogieKids In America
- Kung Fu Fighting
- Who Let The Dogs out
- Hits for the Whole Family
- Hot, Hot, Hot
- Beautiful Life
- Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)
- Haven’t Met You Yet
- I Wanna B With U
- Surfin’ U.S.A.
When it comes to hitting the dance floor, you've got the moves, you just need room to rock. Really let your expression shine as you turn your living room into a dance floor, let the moves flow and rock out to your favorite tunes in the first-ever Just Dance title designed just for kids. Whether you're moving like the thunder in "Naturally" or going on safari in "Surfin' USA," there's only one thing you have to do to have a blast — Just Dance.
With more than 40 hit pop and hip-hop songs re-recorded by kids, for kids, plus TV-show favorites for little brothers and sisters, Just Dance Kids has the beats to get everyone moving. Bigger kids can dance till they drop in Dance Party mode for one nonstop stream of songs, shake it to the rhythm to earn bonus points in Freeze and Shake mode and team up with their friends to rock the dance floor together. For the younger crowd, beloved TV personalities like The Wiggles and Yo Gabba Gabba make getting into the groove as fun as tuning in to their favorite shows, and classic favorites like "Wheels on the Bus" let the tiniest tots enjoy the musical magic. As kids bust a move and party with their friends, parents can track how many calories they burn in this healthy game that never feels like exercise.
and time played
- Delivers all of the fast-paced, music-packed fun of Just Dance with songs, moves and themes designed just for kids
- Dance along to 40 fun sequences created by choreographers and led by other kids
- Jump, shake and jive your way into favorite pop and hip-hop songs like "One Time," "Naturally," "Holiday," "Surfin' USA" and more, re-recorded by kids
- Keep the party popping in a Dance Party mode that plays songs nonstop without sending you back to the start menu
- Shake, shake, shake your Wii Remote or freeze in position to rack up the bonus points in Freeze and Shake mode
- Fill the dance floor (or your living room floor) with all your friends in Team Play mode
- Brings favorite TV personalities like The Wiggles and Yo Gabba Gabba into your living room for dancing fun for younger kids, and includes tot classics like "Wheels on the Bus" and "The Alphabet Song"
- Progression tracking helps parents keep tabs on kids' exercise progress, including calories burned and time played, and offers a peek into kids' favorite songs
- Provides a healthy workout that doesn't feel like work
Top Customer Reviews
In spite of this stupid oversight on the part of the game creators, the dancers are a diverse group of kids (boys and girls and many ethnicities) and the songs are fun and age appropriate.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My four year old and two year old were thrilled to hear songs they knew so well. Just what I was looking for in a game to entertain the kids. Read morePublished 1 month ago by JandI
My four year old loves this. There are songs easy enoguh for her and hard enough for the parentsPublished 6 months ago by M.Conklin