5.0 out of 5 stars Every kid should have this game! Fun for grownups too!
Great fun for kids of all ages (yes, even toddlers!) and grownups too. Great variety of songs, both older and current. Easy to follow. 3 levels to choose from: younger kids, older kids and all of the songs together. The lyrics are printed at the bottom of the screen so you can sing along. So, so, so much fun...haven't had this much fun with a Wii game ever. Great exercise...
Published on November 10, 2010 by Rayndrop

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing and Frustrating for me and my kids!
I was so excited for my kids to get this game. They have Just Dance 1 and 2 and LOVE THEM. So, I assumed they would love this one too, especially my 4 yr old. My biggest complaint is the choreography. If I choose the Macarena, I expect to actually do the Macarena dance - not some oddly choreographed version. And come on - the chicken dance is a classic - don't mess with...
Published on December 25, 2010 by A. Simpson

‹ Previous | 123 24 2532 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Little Kid Friendly, March 7, 2011
Sally Jo (Dover, OH, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Just Dance Kids (Video Game)
My favorite Wii games are the Just Dance games. But my five year old son finds the moves a bit to complex. Just Dance Kids has kid friendly dance moves so that my five year enjoys playing and I am still getting some exercise when I play with him.

5.0 out of 5 stars it's a blast, March 7, 2011
This review is from: Just Dance Kids (Video Game)
I have a seven year old and a four year old and we can all play this game. It makes for a great family time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game for little and big..., March 4, 2011
This review is from: Just Dance Kids (Video Game)
I just picked up this game today for my 4 & 5 year olds and it's awesome. They have some corny songs, some cool songs, 80's....just a great mix. It will still give mom and dad a workout if they wanted to dance along with the kiddos. The on-screen attire is very appropriate and so are the dance moves as well as lyrics. Overall, very cool. Oh, and there are quite a few options like "freeze & shake", team dancing to avoid the dreaded sibling competitions, and more. Glad I bought it and they love it too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Just Dance Kids, February 26, 2011
This review is from: Just Dance Kids (Video Game)
This game is great fun and easy for my 7-year old to navigate. She and a friend had so much fun that we bought another copy for her friend's birthday gift. This game keeps my daughter moving, giving her exercise and helping with coordination, following directions, mastering rhythm and dance steps. I strongly recommend this for the whole family!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun for all, February 23, 2011
This review is from: Just Dance Kids (Video Game)
I played this game at a parent group I attend and thought my family would enjoy it. Got a great deal here on Amazon considering most of the stores wanted $30 for it. My kids have not stopped playing it and if you get really into it the work out is amazing. You will not be disappointed by this game! Fantastic fun for all ages (my kids are 2,4 &8)

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my 5 year old, December 29, 2010
This review is from: Just Dance Kids (Video Game)
I got exactly what I expected and my 5-year old daughter loves it. The moves are entertaining enough where she wants to do it over and over and easy enough that she doesn't get frustrated. My 8-year old son jumps in and thinks he's a rockstar for getting the high score. Both of them love the activity and think it is silly when I do it too!

3.0 out of 5 stars where is party mode, January 4, 2011
This review is from: Just Dance Kids (Video Game)
Great, but where is the non-stop party mode. I've looked at playlists and every menu option, but I still have to click through to get songs to play. I would love to just let it run non-stop as advertised for my 1.5 year old???

My mode options are regular, which requires interactions between songs, team high score, and freeze & shake.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great way to get kids moving!!, January 2, 2011
Amazon Customer (Elkridge, MD United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Just Dance Kids (Video Game)
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas to give her another Wii game that would get her up and active during the Winter. She loves the game and has played it everyday since she got it. There are different level dances for younger and older kids and it fun for us to play too. I definitely recommend this game for the whole family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great my daughters LOVE it!, January 13, 2011
This review is from: Just Dance Kids (Video Game)
My girls got this for Christmas and they love it! The only problem we are having is that our secondary NYKO brand remote will not pick up on this game! It works with all of our other Wii games, but this one, not sure if it just us or what. But my girls love it, they play it as much as they can! Great buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for the family, January 6, 2011
This review is from: Just Dance Kids (Video Game)
I bought this for my girls 2 and 3 for X-Mas and they love it. For the most part they aren't good with holding the remote and "scoring" well, but they like to follow along with the dances anyways. I will usually do it with them and it's actually not a bad little workout for mom either!

‹ Previous | 123 24 2532 | Next ›

Just Dance Kids
Just Dance Kids by UBI Soft (Nintendo Wii)
$42.95