Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Just Dance Kids
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Format: Video Game|Change
Price:$15.45+ $3.95 shipping

on March 2, 2011
My kids and I love this. The only draw back is that it doesn't have enough songs. Other than that, it is great! Now we want to get the adult version.
on December 26, 2010
I'm enjoying playing with my 3 year old. She can't really play with a controller in her hand -it's just too big, but we dance together and she has fun.
on January 11, 2012
This game is a lot of fun, but seems to be a little young for my 7 year old daughter. I think it would be more suitable for 5 year olds and younger.
on January 6, 2012
My nieces and nephews love this game, they can't get enough of it. I received this product really quick and most of all it came in time for christmas.
on February 23, 2013
Gave is to my child and he likes it. He can sing and dance to familiar songs. I think this is a fun game and brings a lot of laughter to our home!
on February 4, 2013
my grandchildren played with this every time they went into one of the big box stores that had it playing on display, so it was a natural purchase.
on January 4, 2011
My son (two and a half) loves the original. The biggest problem with this game is that the choreography is actually a bit harder (and more adult seeming) than the original. I actually found it a bit creepy to watch 12 year olds dancing somewhat suggestively. It didn't bother me with a glowing figure doing britney spears moves as in the first version. Not to mention, a move repeats itself quite a lot in the adult version. The kids' version has some very complicated choreography that I had trouble with, and I didn't have much trouble with the original at all. The song choice is okay, but everything is "funked up" to sound more modern, which has the effect of making the kids seem sexualized, even though that seems to be the opposite of the point of this game. I'd stick with the regular ones.
on March 21, 2013
Granddaughters absolutely LOVE Just Dance Kids!! Adults will have fun keeping up with them. This is a great choice for their 1st dance video.
on February 7, 2011
Bought this for my granddaughter. She is only two years old, definitely too young to do the moves, but she enjoys watching the other kids.
on February 9, 2011
This game is OK. I like the other Just Dance game song choices much better. It is worth the money if you get it for a good price though.