Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 4, 2011 5:31:51 PM PDT
Stephanie says:
Isn't all of the stuff on this disc available as downloadable content? Seems like you could just buy the song or two that you like and leave the rest...

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 10, 2011 11:17:30 AM PDT
I think this is ment for the people who want to buy all of the songs and not have to worry about using so much memory or sd cards... does that make sense??? Ihaven't bought any of the downloadable content at all , so this is perfect for me.

Posted on Jul 10, 2011 4:38:17 PM PDT
Could be. I never purchased any downloadable contents as it feels weird not getting physical items in return. I don't know, maybe it's just me. Well, at least it's limited edition and low price. ^_^

Posted on Jul 17, 2011 12:23:43 PM PDT
Maria S. says:
I remember most if not all these tracks being available to download in the Shop on JD2, with some of them being free (such as "Firework"). So I guess this is a good deal if you like the tracks but can't download them. But if you can connect your Wii to Wi-Fi then I strongly suggest you use the Shop feature on games like Just Dance, Guitar Hero, Rock Band, etc. so you just buy the music tracks you like a la carte. Also there are many great games available to download via the Virtual Console and WiiWare channels. I think the Wii's Internet connectivity is one of its most underutilized features by general users.

Posted on Jul 20, 2011 10:49:12 AM PDT
S. Robison says:
Yeah the real benefit to this expansion pack being that you have a backup copy saved at all times....otherwise, if you want to pick and choose or are not concerned about memory failure, go for the individual tracks.

Posted on Jul 20, 2011 2:37:25 PM PDT
I'm also a fan of having a hard copy of items I buy. It just seems more worth the money when you have an actual "thing" in your hands. But the bigger advantage to this release is the price. Individual downloads are, what, 3 or 4 bucks a pop? Waaaay too much. If you have already bought these tracks from the Wii store it's not a stretch to say you've wasted 70 dollars or more, so for someone like me who hasn't bought any, it's a real treat.

Posted on Aug 23, 2011 4:50:09 AM PDT
hi all, this is a dance dvd it has nothing to do with the music per se. Yes, the music should be good and fun to dance to, but you're missing the point. It's exercise! get up and move and not focus on the music downloading part of it. I have all the Just Dance dvd's and preordered the new one coming out. They are alot of fun! Get up and move! :)

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 23, 2011 7:50:24 PM PDT
Madge Cooper says:
Thank you, my thoughts exactly. We have the JD2 and play it all the time and sometimes my granddaughter wins using the newer songs and sometimes I beat her using the older songs, but at least we are having fun and getting exercise at the same time. She was quite amazed the first time I beat her, never thought Grandma could move like that!

Posted on Sep 17, 2011 12:23:54 PM PDT
BlackAnt says:
Yes, all the songs were available for download. However downloading is not so great. If you download the song you only have it on that Wii...so no taking the songs over to you friends house. Also, sometime the songs you download disappear and you have to download them again. you are not charged a second time, but it does cut in on play time.
The songs on Summer Party are all fantastic! I do not know what is up with the people that gave bad reviews...I think they must live under rocks if they have never heard of the songs like Jai Ho (Slumdog Millionaire), Barbie Girl, Kung Fo Fighting, and all the others. It is a great game and people should stop writing reviews when they are in a bad mood!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Jul 4, 2011
Latest post:  Sep 17, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Just Dance Summer Party - Nintendo Wii
Just Dance Summer Party - Nintendo Wii by UBI Soft (Nintendo Wii)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (178)