Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Just Dance 3 [Nintendo Wii] forum

Just Dance 3 or Zumba Fitness 2

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 28, 2012 6:04:58 PM PST
Robert S says:
So I'm looking to pick up a dance game for working out and I see these two as the only ones in the running for me. So I have a couple questions. It looks like JD has a better track list but for Zumba, they have that belt thing. What are some of the differences/pros and cons of these two games?

Posted on Apr 16, 2012 9:12:11 AM PDT
J. Wild says:
I'm looking for answers also.

Posted on Jun 22, 2012 8:42:48 AM PDT
I have been trying to step up my fitness game and by step up, I mean step my butt up off the couch. This point of view if from a person with very little experience with dancing in general but wanted to learn and lose some lbs in the process.

I have been hearing so much about Zumba that it seemed an appropriate place to start. After some improvements I read on Amazon, I purchased Zumba 2. Its really complicated for me! I have been trying to get the steps right, but it does get hard. The more exhausted I am, the more I find that I am not able to get the moves right. There is a lot of cumbia and hip hop moves. However most of the moves involve lots of hip action thus the belt does come in handy. The belt doesnt make it crazy accurate either, but at least I dont have to worry about the remote. There is only one in the game though, so if you want to play against someone else, they usually dont get anywhere near the points they should. I normally make it through about 4 songs and find myself getting distracted (bored) and ready to turn it off. I do sweat and enjoy myself, but it gets complicated for my two left feet, which leads to frustration, which in turn leads to boredom. I have just dance 2 and thought this would be similar in complexity but for me, it just wasnt. I played against other people who were not putting in as much of an effort, but he got more points! This happen on JD also, but Im just sayin'.
So now I bought Just Dance 3. After about 5 or 6 songs, I was still having fun as I could actually do the moves. The game was challenging without making me want to throw the remote at the tv. In the end, I just plain had more fun playing JD3 and am usually excited to put it on alone or to challenge someone else. I have also owned it for less time than Zumba but have played it more often than Zumba.
I do still whip out the Zumba but mostly because I paid 30 bucks for it and I do eventually want to learn the moves. However, the whole time I am playing, my cheating heart is thinking of Just Dance 3.
So there is my two cents. I hope it helped!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Feb 28, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 22, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Just Dance 3 [Nintendo Wii]
Just Dance 3 [Nintendo Wii] by UBI Soft (Nintendo Wii)
4.6 out of 5 stars (1,643)