Customer Discussions > Just Dance - Nintendo Wii forum

Just Dance suitable for kids?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 29, 2010 1:31:32 PM PST
N. Hagemeier says:
I have four girls, ages 10, 7, 4, and 2. They all love to dance, would this be appropriate for their ages? Thank you for any advice!

Posted on Nov 30, 2010 9:26:32 AM PST
I just bought Just Dance 2 for myself and a few 'kid' games for my 4 year old daughter. She has no interest in the games that are for her and last night we played Just Dance for an hour and a half until she got a cramp in her belly. She absolutely loves it! I'm getting the first one now and I think there is a 3 also. I wouldn't recommend Dance Dance Revolution for the little ones because it's hard to hit the arrows they don't really pay attentino to that but copying the dance moves is so easy and fun. My 4 year old rocks!

Posted on Dec 6, 2010 1:01:55 PM PST
Absolutely - I'm getting it for my 9 year old son (and me). He played it this summer with his little cousins and couldn't stop. Love that it gets the kids moving rather than couch potato super mario

Posted on Dec 9, 2010 8:55:30 PM PST
JA says:
One thing to remember though. During the "Monster Mash" track it shows Frankenstein and he does a few things like taking his arm off..this may scare your two year old. Otherwise it is a really fun game.

Posted on Jan 6, 2011 6:39:12 PM PST
Morpheus says:
The 2 year old may have trouble playing cause of the fast pace and coordination involved but she'll definitely enjoy playing along with the older girls.

Posted on Mar 13, 2011 9:21:45 AM PDT
C. Ribble says:
I play it with my 6 year old daughter. I did have to take out some songs for her due to lyrics and some motions they had her doing that were too mature for her. I can't remember the name but one was about getting tipsy and drunk. It was just my personal preference that she doesn't need to hear. The choice is yours on that call.

I did buy the just dance for kids and we have done a couple of the songs. It has real people doing the motions on it and she seemed to enjoy doing the dance and it was easier for her.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Nov 29, 2010
Latest post:  Mar 13, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Just Dance - Nintendo Wii
Just Dance - Nintendo Wii by UBI Soft (Nintendo Wii)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (1,044)