Best Books of the Month Shop Men's Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Janet Jackson All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amazon Gift Card Offer blacklist blacklist blacklist  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Fall Arrivals in Amazon Outdoor Clothing Kids Halloween
Customer Discussions > Just Dance 3 [Nintendo Wii] forum

Just Dance 2 vs. Just Dance 3

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 3, 2011 8:44:33 PM PST
Possumlips says:
I am definitely am interested in purchasing a Just Dance video for myself (for a work out) and my boys (ages 4,7,and 11) for family fun. Sounds like the graphics in 3 are much better, but I am more concerned about having appropriate words and choreography. Any thoughts on JD2 vs. JD3 for what I am looking for?

Posted on Dec 5, 2011 10:51:52 AM PST
bump..i have the same question

Posted on Dec 7, 2011 2:47:47 AM PST
I have the same concern as I have a 6 and 9 year old. I'm going with 2 as it looks like Tik Tok (about a party and she mentions a bottle of Jack) is the riskiest song. On 3 they have Promiscuis which I know has references to sex. I also recognize more songs on 2.

Posted on Jan 10, 2012 1:41:21 PM PST
Mrs C says:
i have just dance one, which is alot harder than just dance 3. i like just dance 3 way better and they have all the radio edits in all songs so they dont have that bad of lyrics, also just dance 3 you can download more songs. :) i have a year old who loves just dance 3!

Posted on Apr 2, 2012 6:25:41 PM PDT
tori729 says:
You can pick and choose which songs you want to do so it's not a big deal. My 4yo loves to dance with me! I just don't pick the songs that have questionable lyrics and/or dance moves with him around. (JD3)

Posted on Sep 13, 2012 1:57:30 PM PDT
Horse girl says:
I love this game but I think you are right
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Dec 3, 2011
Latest post:  Sep 13, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Just Dance 3 [Nintendo Wii]
Just Dance 3 [Nintendo Wii] by UBI Soft (Nintendo Wii)
4.6 out of 5 stars (1,525)