Just Enough SAS: A QuickStart Guide to SAS for Engineers
Format: PaperbackChange
Price:$48.56 + Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on May 22, 2009
Format: Paperback
This is a great book - an excellent resource for engineers. I wish I had a book like this when I started learning SAS 15 years ago - I would have been able to become productive in SAS much more quickly. With an emphasis on statistics, reliability, and quality, this book will be very useful to engineers and others working in Research, Product development, Quality, Statistical Process Control, and Manufacturing organizations.

The discussion is clear and to the point. The author explains a concept, provides an example SAS step to illustrate the concept, then shows the expected output from the example. I was able to run the sample program after each example and see the result on my PC quite easily.

The author does a good job of covering the most important topics in the text and referring the reader to the "To Learn More" section at the end of each chapter to find out how to learn more about certain topics. This book covers more material than the other beginning text - "The Little SAS Book".
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations