Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Just Helping My Dad - Little Critter
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 6, 2014
My sons LOVE this book! The older one (6 yrs) is beginning to read, and enjoys working through the book. My youngest (2 yrs) enjoys the "auto play" feature, and fires it up whenever he gets a hand on my Kindle -- along with the other Little Critter Books. They both love searching for the surprises. Very well put together, and a fun story to read with Dad (me).
on January 29, 2014
This app is extremely interactive. It is great for the youngest child since it reads the book to them but also gives the option of the child reading the book him/her self. It highlights objects on the page and displays the word associated with it.
Extremely enjoyable overall
on September 5, 2013
This book app is very cute and allows for your child to click on objects on each page which says and shows the word of each object. You can have your child read it themselves by having them click on each word and it will say the word or you can have it automatically read the book to your child. It also has a few fun games for the child to play.
on July 21, 2013
These stories give my granddaughter a view of the world that is useful. She is learning about trial and error plus other lessons in life.
on October 14, 2013
Love these auto play or read to me books, some nights I am too tired to read and it does it for us.
on May 23, 2014
My son just loves to help his daddy with everything, so he really enjoyed this book. I got a kick out of Daddy's face as he watched his little "helper". Mercer Mayer is a master.
on February 20, 2014
Great Little Critter story! It has the options to read alone, or have the story read to you. If you tap on the pictures you get sound effects. Awesome book, the kids love it!
on July 5, 2015
Very cute book in the series that we are using for the summer to help with reading for my sons. The option of reading to themselves is great and has helped them a lot.
on February 12, 2014
Very cute book with hands on helping for the kids finding the frog and spider.
Fun to have it read by the narrator as they do a great job. Definitely a good buy!
on January 16, 2014
Little Critter books are some of my son's favorite and these are great to help teach him different words and identifying words with the object they are describing