Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Just Justin
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

79%
21%

on November 25, 2012
just justin is a good book I leant a lot from it.I wish to read it again.Because of it I'am a better person!
on December 28, 2011
This is totally the best magazine ever! keeps u
up to date about justin. luv it!! i love JB!
on November 24, 2013
i havent read this, so maybe its great if youre a belieber, bu my cousins spent hundred of dollars staying at the hotel he was going to stay at, only he didnt even turn up! also he was three hours late to his concert, it was supposed to startat 7, but he came on at 10!
if you ask me, he's a stuck up little jerk that has let fame get to his head. i just wouldnt bother.
on May 25, 2011
since subscribing to this literary masterpiece i have been getting more tail than ever before! teenage girls cant keep their hands off me! the bowl cut? DONE! the feeling of superiority? DONE! i already feel like the Kurt Kobain of my time! oh yeah.. i got BEIBER FEVER BABY! pair this up with 3 wolf moon t shirt and you will be unstoppable!
on December 19, 2011
if you r a true belieber you will get this magazine. It keeps you up to date. if he breaks up or something happens it will be in this magazine
on January 16, 2014
i love justin bieber he is so cute and such an awesome singer i also love his movie i adore him i wish i could see him at a concert
on January 21, 2014
even though i never read this magazine before that doesn't mean I'm not a believer fan because i know everything about him
on August 13, 2014
... I have no words for this....I personally dont think that he deserves a magazine.No hate but telling the truth.
on January 31, 2014
I love him so much he is the best thing ever I cant wait to meet him one day yes
on December 29, 2011
LOVE this magazine. i really recommend it to all the beliebers like me!! i luv justin, i luv this "mag"!! must get !!: ]