Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hot Chocolate Mix - Guilt/Sugar Free Hot Cocoa Mix by Just Like Sugar 7.6oz
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 27, 2013
I love this stuff. In addition to boiling water, I like to add a little cream or milk. Sometimes even a little coffee added to it is delicious. My husband uses this to add to his coffee instead of plain sweetener. My favorite way to enjoy this cocoa mix is to add a splash of coconut milk and a tablespoon of coconut oil- heaven!
on January 10, 2012
Wonderful to find a guilt-free pleasure like this product. To me there was NO aftertaste and it was just sweet enough without being overpowering. The cocoa tasted rich and I found that I only needed 1 tablespoon to 1 cup of hot water, which means my hot chocolate drink had only 10 calories if I calculate correctly. I can't imagine needing 4 tablespoons to 1 cup of hot water as the label suggests, but then I rarely eat any chocolate or sugar at all. Anyway, this was a very pleasant surprise and a fun treat to indulge in. I'll be ordering more....
on October 18, 2012
This is a great low calorie/sugar replacement for hot cocoa. It tastes just like the real thing, though not as sweet; that's easily fixed by adding an artificial sweetener, however.

My only complaint is that the instructions suggest a crazy powder to water ratio; something like 4 tbsp to 1 cup. I cut it down to 2 tbsp and it works nicely. Aside from that, it doesn't dissolve into hot water easily. The first time I made it, I only stirred it for a few seconds, and ended up with a lot of grit. I've since learned that you need to stir it vigorously for a minute or longer to make it fully dissolve.
on October 11, 2013
I added a 1/4 cup of vanilla almond milk, some cinnamon and some good quality cocoa. It adds about 15 calories but takes out the weird aftertaste. I like that it has fiber and it does have a rich texture....
on November 30, 2012
I am always trying new sugar free products with natural alternatives. Although it's expensive I still have chosen to use it. I tend to use about 1/2 as much as the directions call for so I can extend it further and still get the chocolate taste.
on March 23, 2013
As an insulin dependent diabetic, I am always looking for diabetic friendly products and this one is a keeper. Thanks.
on March 10, 2013
I purchased this product because I'm slowly replacing everything we use that is sugar sweetened (&/or artificially). It has a different type of sweetness, not bad, just different. I added a little organic cocoa powder & we use organic milk instead of water most of the time. Unless I find a better value that still meets our needs, I'll purchase this again.
on February 16, 2013
The previous reviews were right in that you don't need to use as much as the directions say. I like mocha's so I add a tablespoon to my coffee and it taste great!!
on October 3, 2014
The aftertaste is pretty bad, not really powerful but certainly noticeable. Threw it away. Instead I just add a heaping tablespoon of cocoa powder to hot water and add a little vanilla coffee creamer. Low in sugar and high in cocoa antioxidants! Woot!
on July 10, 2014
This stuff is great! No sugar, tons of dietary fiber and it tastes chocolatey and yummy. It dissolves well and I love to mix it with coffee for a yummy caffeinated treat. You kind of have to use a lot to get the strong flavor, but it's good and worth buying if you go the sugar-free route.