4.0 out of 5 stars fun for little ones
Published on December 26, 2011 by TB

3.0 out of 5 stars This is okay but I was disappointed....
I thought this would be like the older game program that I had for my older IMAC in which all the little
things on the page interacted with the cursor but this one just brings up the word for whatever you
click on so each page is the same .....click "little Critter" click "mouse" click "Mom". Not very fun after
a few pages, didn't...
Published 12 months ago by Karen Nielsen

4.0 out of 5 stars fun for little ones, December 26, 2011
This review is from: Just Me and My Mom - Little Critter (App)
I got this for 5 years old daughter with a 10 cents deal. It is really fun for my little one to have being read from my kindle fire. She also read it by herself once she learnt reading. The reason I got 4 star is that it is a one or two shot product. We used it a couple of times then it is over. So end of product usefulness time is very short, so beware that. Good for 10 cents though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute book, March 17, 2013
This review is from: Just Me and My Mom - Little Critter (App)
I love the fact that it reads to my daughter. Sometimes that all she wants and it points out the fun things in the story!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great series, November 28, 2012
This review is from: Just Me and My Mom - Little Critter (App)
This is great series that children can relate to. Wish if you already purchased one book, you had the option to buy the rest of the series at a discounted rate. These lil critters always make my children smile!

5.0 out of 5 stars We love Little Critter, February 21, 2013
This review is from: Just Me and My Mom - Little Critter (App)
All the Little Critter books were my favorite to read and now I enjoy them with my son. They allow him to interact with every page.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE BOOKS ON THE GO!, March 10, 2013
This review is from: Just Me and My Mom - Little Critter (App)
This is a great perk to having a Kindle, to be able to carry TONS of games and books for my children and myself

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining Story with Wonderful Kindle Fire Functionality, December 28, 2011
This review is from: Just Me and My Mom - Little Critter (App)
What an amazing value. We found this book/app on sale for only .10 cents so I had to buy it and try it out with our new Kindle Fire. It's an entertaining story for both our 3 year old as well as our 8 year old and the interactivity on the Kindle Fire really captures their attention as they "find" items to click on throughout each page and hear various sound effects as well as seeing and hearing the name of the item that they clicked on. I've since purchased other books from this publisher and they've all been just as entertaining and a great value for our young readers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these stories!, June 23, 2013
Nalabud (Connecticut) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Just Me and My Mom - Little Critter (App)
My children grew up with me reading these books to them. It's wonderful that I know pass that down & read them to my Grandchildren & even more fun that I can sit with them & let them hear it read out FOR them. Great stories.....have always loved the Little Critter Collection! Definitely a great purchase for anyone with young children!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, April 23, 2012
This review is from: Just Me and My Mom - Little Critter (App)
These are such wonderful apps -- they've really been a nice complement to my 3 y/o's reading of the paperbacks we have at home. My son cannot get enough of them. They're also really affordable, considering the price of children's books on the kindle fire. Keep 'em coming!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just me and my mom, June 8, 2012
This review is from: Just Me and My Mom - Little Critter (App)
My 4-year old Granddaughter loves the Little Gritters books. We have several books and when we bought our Tablet, we found the App for Little Critters. We have bought all or most of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely wonderful, June 15, 2012
This review is from: Just Me and My Mom - Little Critter (App)
The title says it all! Great for the child who can read on their own, the one who is just learning, and the todfler that enjoys the interaction! Little Critter stories are great!

Just Me and My Mom - Little Critter