4.0 out of 5 stars Great design, fabulously functional, but not for travel
Published on January 21, 2011 by Fayth

1.0 out of 5 stars Screws fall out and company will not give a 1/4 cent replacement.
Here's what will happen. One of the 2 screws will fall out. It is a special screw. No one has them at any hardware store. So you write them and ask if you can buy one of the screws. Nope, they won't sell you one. They actually say this is because they sent you it in the package. That is their non excuse. Do yourself a favor and do not support greedy corporate owners who...
Published 17 months ago by Romana

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great design, fabulously functional, but not for travel, January 21, 2011
Fayth (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Just Mobile UpStand for iPad (Personal Computers)
Looking at a lot of stands for the iPad, you'll notice many have tripod styles or have folding components that are great for travel, but don't seem all that stable. I wanted something that raised the iPad to a better viewing level since I use the Apple slim bluetooth keyboard when I'm at home. I also wanted a nice aesthetic design and a stand I could use without having to take the iPad out of the slim case. This stand meets all of my needs. The brushed aluminum base matches my keyboard, the iPad in its case sits vertically or horizontally in the stand, and the stand is stable so no worries about it tipping over if nudged. If you keep your iPad on a desk or nightstand, this is a great way to show photos or display your iPad's clock or weather apps. The downside for some people might be that it isn't designed to be portable, but the upside is it's pretty great in almost every other way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection!, October 14, 2011
This review is from: Just Mobile UpStand for iPad (Personal Computers)
Glad I choose this iPad stand for my iPad 2. Works and looks great. I am COMPLETELY satisfied with this product. Something you may only notice once you own one of these is that the angle of your iPad once on the stand is "just right"! They got this iPad stand right! Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent design for iPad stand, December 25, 2012
Steven Robert Blanks (Fishkill, New York United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Just Mobile UpStand for iPad (Personal Computers)
Bought two stands for different devices. Well designed with modern appearance, stand is sturdy and reasonably light weight with good balance. Can hold iPad in either mode, portrait or landscape.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good and very solid, March 20, 2012
This review is from: Just Mobile UpStand for iPad (Personal Computers)
A short review to say that this stand is perfect for my iPad. It looks good and it doesn't move an inch. Very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Eactly as I wanted, December 4, 2010
This review is from: Just Mobile UpStand for iPad (Personal Computers)
I was looking for an I-pad stand that was attractive, easy to use and supportive for my I-pad at the office. The style of this stand blends perfectly with my office decor and my I-pad sits on it easily and safely making it easy to use and attractive to have sitting on my desk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, attractive holder for your iPad, February 26, 2011
This review is from: Just Mobile UpStand for iPad (Personal Computers)
We show video clips at conferences and I was looking for a light, sturdy, attractive holder for the iPad to place on a display table. It worked just as I hoped and I may purchase two more for other display settings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tablet stand, December 13, 2014
J. Toth (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Just Mobile UpStand for iPad (Personal Computers)
Really great ipad/tablet stands for the kids to avoid the "neck issues" with looking down on the devices at the kitchen counter or dining room table.

They are properly weighted and have non-skid rubber in all the right places to keep the stands upright and the ipad/tablet in place.

Our children are 5 and 6 and really enjoy watching movies and doing their homework on the devices when they are in a more upright position.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful iPad Stand!, May 12, 2012
This review is from: Just Mobile UpStand for iPad (Personal Computers)
If you're going to pay $40 for some piece of plastic that will look like crap in a few months, why not spend $50 on a beautiful stand made from brushed aluminum. Well, that's what I think at least.

I bought the AluPen designed by Just Mobile when I was in Singapore last year and I love it. When I started searching for an iPad stand, I was happy to see that Just Mobile offered three beautiful options. I picked the one that looks best in my kitchen and I expect it will last for years.

Great design, great materials, great price.

Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 2, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars stand purchased for watching tv on ipad, March 18, 2014
This review is from: Just Mobile UpStand for iPad (Personal Computers)
I chose this rating because I purchased it for watching tv in the kitchen and it fits perfectly.
The upstand is the right height and it has padding that protects my ipad. Also, the upstand supports the additional protective cover I have for the ipad. Very pleased with this purchase.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›